OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.. I was looking at the Lebrons alright.... Smh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I tried the Black/Yellow GR colorway that will release on the 26th this month..and there very light..but not as comfortable as the V's..maybe cause it was the initial trying on stage..but we will see once i cop the day after Christmas..
I know I'm a jerk....but dayum....sometimes I wonder where people learneded these things...
(it's not personal dmx, just GP in effect....)...
folks can spot out a misprint on a kobe shoe but won't think twice about how this looks.... #justsaying...

I thought I was talking about the way the shoe felt on my foot. I did not think to correctly use my grammar that I use on an everyday basis when I am teaching my students.

Let me re-do my original post everybody. (I apologize)

I tried on the Black/Yellow colorway of the Kobe VI. This colorway will release on the 26th of December. They're very light, but not as comfortable as the Kobe V. Possibly, the reason behind this is because it was the initial stage in the "trying on process". I hope these will break in to be as comfortable, if not more comfortable than the Kobe V.

How is this everyone? A+? A? A-? If I failed to live up to your standards, please forgive me.

I would not want to offend certain Niketalk members who get their boxers in a bunch over improper grammar.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
Haha, I'm just messing man.  I have some Lebrons too, but I'm actually in the process of passing them off to Mugen so I could make room for the Chaos VI's.  

These shoes are going to be a serious problem. I tried on the del sols and was blown away. IMO they are def going to top the 5s. In every category.

Originally Posted by slim15

These shoes are going to be a serious problem. I tried on the del sols and was blown away. IMO they are def going to top the 5s. In every category.

This is exciting

Chaose57..... thanks for the link to the vid.... The Grinches are on point! Any Footlocker's Receive these yet? I know most FTL have received the GR CW..

Originally Posted by DNeou20

hayden are you talking about VRC? i know they got in the kids but have yet to hear about the mens. usually the manager is cool with letting me see stuff but he hasn't been there as of late?
Who is this?!
laugh.gif

I went in Sunday evening and heard the same. No mens sizes just kids stuff.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I tried the Black/Yellow GR colorway that will release on the 26th this month..and there very light..but not as comfortable as the V's..maybe cause it was the initial trying on stage..but we will see once i cop the day after Christmas..
I know I'm a jerk....but dayum....sometimes I wonder where people learneded these things...
(it's not personal dmx, just GP in effect....)...
folks can spot out a misprint on a kobe shoe but won't think twice about how this looks.... #justsaying...

I thought I was talking about the way the shoe felt on my foot. I did not think to correctly use my grammar that I use on an everyday basis when I am teaching my students.

Let me re-do my original post everybody. (I apologize)

I tried on the Black/Yellow colorway of the Kobe VI. This colorway will release on the 26th of December. They're very light, but not as comfortable as the Kobe V. Possibly, the reason behind this is because it was the initial stage in the "trying on process". I hope these will break in to be as comfortable, if not more comfortable than the Kobe V.

How is this everyone? A+? A? A-? If I failed to live up to your standards, please forgive me.

I would not want to offend certain Niketalk members who get their boxers in a bunch over improper grammar.

indifferent.gif

You can actually concatenate some parts:

I tried on the Black/Yellow colorway of the Kobe VI, releasing on the 26th of December. Although the Kobe VI's are very light, they are not as comfortable as the Kobe V. Possibly, the reason behind this could be that the shoes are in the initial stage of the "trying on process". I hope these will break in to be as comfortable, if not more comfortable than the Kobe V. 
wink.gif

Back on topic; I tried on tha Cobay 6z todai and i done jizz my pantz.

went to go check em out... manager didnt let me take pics of em with my cam... =(

but took some phone pics.

5240299690_3b78f0311a.jpg

5239715535_8455b0863a.jpg

but tried them on... and 6's > 5's comfort wise.

went to go check em out... manager didnt let me take pics of em with my cam... =(

but took some phone pics.

5240299690_3b78f0311a.jpg

5239715535_8455b0863a.jpg

but tried them on... and 6's > 5's comfort wise.

30t6p3b.gif
at NWT's phone pics being better than the average camera's.

What is it with you and cameras? They seem to do exceptional work when you're around

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

laugh.gif
Haha, I'm just messing man.  I have some Lebrons too, but I'm actually in the process of passing them off to Mugen so I could make room for the Chaos VI's.  
NEVER!!!

dude w-t-f  wasnt planning on picking up the del sols til later but those nwt pics are crazy smh. o well ima have to start hitting the fig track man thats the only way lol

Originally Posted by slim15

I dont see how anyone can seriously say this without wearing a shoe for a least a day OR maybe putting the shoes to work for their intended purpose (actually playing basketball).

lol. i'm almost positive NWT does some colour correction in Photoshop or another photo editing program on ALL of his pics

Lol thanks fellas. But they're iphone4 pics.

So much better on feet. Wasn't gonna take pics of them on. Ppl were gonna give me that stone face.

Lol thanks fellas. But they're iphone4 pics.

So much better on feet. Wasn't gonna take pics of them on. Ppl were gonna give me that stone face.

and now you're gonna get that stone face here for not taking those pics.
indifferent.gif

how does that feel?

No editing I swear. Im posting all this from my phone.

do you have the HDR feature enabled? that's probably why 
tongue.gif

my iPhone 4 takes amazing pics with HDR enabled 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom