OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

tagless pics

kobe-veil-10.jpg

can't wait for them to drop
pimp.gif

this probably took Eric Tom Luedecke less than a minute to draw this sketch. %#@ this isn't Eric's idea?

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ for some reason that reminded me of the big stages
QFT.

design wise,

lebron 8 or kobe 6?
Design-wise, the Kobe 6 took a huge step forward from the 5; while most sneaker heads agree that the LeBron 8 (again design-wise) is a step back from the LeBron 7.

I'd have to say that the Kobe 6>LeBron 8.  Someone who isn't into shoes would know that the Kobe 6 is the newer and more advanced Kobe shoe.
However, if someone who didn't know much about shoes saw the LeBron 7 and LeBron 8s right next to each other,
I'm sure they'd have a hard time determining which shoe released first.

With all that being said they are both great looking shoes, and I currently own a couple pairs of the LeBron 8s,
but these new Kobes are really daring in an excellent way.

thats a sick pic of kobe in the VI, in unrelated news, was at the vault for the shoe release last night and won Kobe v home in size 16, im a 13 but hey its free

looks like the hate is dying and the hype is only getting more intense.
i'm definitely getting del sols. chaos if it's not too limited. I'd line up for the
chaos honestly.

ID's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

looks like the hate is dying and the hype is only getting more intense.
i'm definitely getting del sols. chaos if it's not too limited. I'd line up for the
chaos honestly.

ID's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
has to be intense, it's only 17-18 more days!!!

DsLee559 wrote:

Mikkol109 wrote:
^^ for some reason that reminded me of the big stages
QFT.

design wise,

lebron 8 or kobe 6?

Design-wise, the Kobe 6 took a huge step forward from the 5; while most sneaker heads agree that the LeBron 8 (again design-wise) is a step back from the LeBron 7.

I'd have to say that the Kobe 6>LeBron 8Someone who isn't into shoes would know that the Kobe 6 is the newer and more advanced Kobe shoe.
However, if someone who didn't know much about shoes saw the LeBron 7 and LeBron 8s right next to each other,
I'm sure they'd have a hard time determining which shoe released first.

With all that being said they are both great looking shoes, and I currently own a couple pairs of the LeBron 8s,
but these new Kobes are really daring in an excellent way.

I know this is the Kobe thread and don't wanna make this 10 + pages about brons > kobe or kobe > brons. just wanna give some of my thoughts

maronandlando if you really wanted to know the answer which is better Brons or kobes you should start a thread in the Nike forum.. IMO that would be a landslide on which looks better

(brons)... asking that question is this thread will def get you the answer your probably looking for.

Dslee, you have some GREAT points. both kobe 6's and lebron 8's are step down from their predecessors.

But I Dis agree where you said if somone wasn't into basketball ball would think Kobe 6's are newere shoes. Most people that aren't into sneakers wouldn't think KOBE'S are baskebetbal

shoes due to the fact that they are low cut, along with reg soles (not knowing its zoom tech). Most common basketball shoes don't have Air max bubble, so if you didn't know

anything about basketball shoes, people would probably look at the air max bubble and go these are different looking + newer and etc. I would really like to know which shoe Niketalk thinks
is better. Again don't wanna start an arguement, but just giving my input.. The kobe grinch colorway is really doing it tho
pimp.gif

i feel like if you were to jus look at the 8's u'd think that they're a step back from the 7s, but once you put them on u'll feel the improvements to the shoe from the 7s. I wanted to get my hands on some of the kobe 5s last year but wasnt secure with the low cut so i opted for the brons. The 8s to me could have been more snug, as well as responsive, with the 8s i feel like they've addressed both issues

this pic made me think twice of buying the del sols
laugh.gif

the V del sols didn't really appeal to me.
Opposite to you...this picture SEALED the deal for me.

I wasn't sure about the del sols but after this picture, they're a must!
devil.gif

I'm just saying, if there was a thread on Which is better the 8s or the 6s..... It'll be a landslide.

If the old-timers come out actually post their thoughts on which is better (Tech an comfort) it'll be a slaughter house.

A bron fan will tell you the Lebrons are better.... BUT WHY? take out the sockliner from the 8s, what do you got?

Zoom will always outweigh any other performance tech (shox,airbags,zigzag, etc...)

The zoom Kobe 6s haven't even released... So it's too soon to judge.

this pic made me think twice of buying the del sols
laugh.gif

the V del sols didn't really appeal to me.

This pic makes me want them even more; and I've already seen them in person. It's like the one of the ZKV Away from the original ZKV thread that was deleted, which really made me like those.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm just saying, if there was a thread on Which is better the 8s or the 6s..... It'll be a landslide.

If the old-timers come out actually post their thoughts on which is better (Tech an comfort) it'll be a slaughter house.

A bron fan will tell you the Lebrons are better.... BUT WHY? take out the sockliner from the 8s, what do you got?

Zoom will always outweigh any other performance tech (shox,airbags,zigzag, etc...)

you are right about a couple of things Edwin, but he went off looks and to the average person.

if we made a thread on which tech is better of course people will say Zoom, but remember he said looks and nothing about tech and to the above average sneaker head.

Edwin care to take the honors on which shoe is better? and if we do will the thread be about looks? tech ? or other?

or everything combined? 

** EDIT ** I apologize if im fustrating anyone thats a kobe fan, and feel like im destroying this thread.

I just wanted to give my inputs about the comment i read up there and get some opinion on you kobe fans. thats all
happy.gif
tongue.gif

i really like pics of the del sols. clean colorway.
i got the 5 del sols from an outlet for 56 bucks. been wearing them around to run errands and i love them.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

you are right about a couple of things Edwin, but he went off looks and to the average person.

if we made a thread on which tech is better of course people will say Zoom, but remember he said looks and nothing about tech and to the above average sneaker head.

Edwin care to take the honors on which shoe is better? and if we do will the thread be about looks? tech ? or other?

or everything combined? 

** EDIT ** I apologize if im fustrating anyone thats a kobe fan, and feel like im destroying this thread.

I just wanted to give my inputs about the comment i read up there and get some opinion on you kobe fans. thats all
happy.gif
tongue.gif

I don't play as much ball as I used to so I cannot comment on performance when it comes to the 2 models. As far as aesthetics go I have to give it to the KB VI. The Brons look too bulky to me while the KB line has gone with a low-cut, sleeker look and comfort (casual wear) is far better in the KB line as well. I bought a few pairs of LBJ VII's and only wore one becuase they were not very comfortable for me and my flat $!+ feet. Anyway, to each his own. Competition drives creation.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

or everything combined? 

happy.gif
tongue.gif

I feel you Fresh. And I respect all opinions. And agree. MAYBE To the average person, but then again, the average person prefers a low-top/running/comfortable shoe.

And if a thread is made, hopefully it's by Februaury so ppl can have a chance to try them on and play in em. Itll be a mixture of everything btw. Can't have it just on specs.

and if someone does get bothered by your opinion brush em off. Some ppl need to man up. This is the Kobe thread. None of that nonsense in here.

Every Footlocker that I've called seemed to be receiving 2x the amount they did with the 5s.

These will go on sale eventually. But like the past few Kobes... The first 3-5 releases tend to sell out.

I'll save my comment between Kobe and Bron when that thread is made. Kobe's are a great all around shoe so I wear that more often to the gym. It takes more time to lace up a mid top so if I'm in a hurry I'll grab the low top. Bron 8s are more casual and I like to wear them with jeans.

take this however you want... i personally don't believe her
 alex: and i have one more question... how much are the kobe 6's on Nike ID? i understand they'll be available on December 24. 
Amanda: It looks like they will be $130.
alex: they're going to be the same price as retail? is that right?
Amanda: Right.
alex: ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom