OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This new type of Flywire is more lightweight and breathable than past versions, and it continues the shoes theme of offering a conforming fit. In addition to the December 26th release date, NIKEiD will offer an exclusive preview of the shoe on December 10th to all its Facebook fans."

Nike officially announces the Kobe Zoom VI:

"Nike has officially unveiled the Nike Zoom Kobe VI, Kobe Bryant’s sixth signature shoe with Nike, inspired by Bryant’s on-court alternate persona known as the Black Mamba. Touting a lightweight package of a mere 10.6 oz. per size 9 shoe, the Nike Zoom Kobe VI features a low-cut construction taken from the widely successful Zoom Kobe V while maintaining its role as a “character driven shoe

The XDR soles still might be an Asia exclusive.  Here's pretty much the same article, but with a little bit more from Eric and Kobe.
These will be on NikeiD Dec. 24th

NVM-link doesn't work, but it's on the "other" forums home page.

Sneakernews is starting to irritate me when they tag the pics when it isn't their own. No luck getting a sneak peek on the del sols at my ftl.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sneakernews is starting to irritate me when they tag the pics when it isn't their own. No luck getting a sneak peek on the del sols at my ftl.
I guess they really are the TMZ of the shoe world 
laugh.gif

do you think these will be the same price as the 5's on nike id? im very curious to see how you are going to be able to id this shoe..i wonder if you are going to be able to color the scales..what do you guys think?

I hope they have more options like that and more colors.
It's nice to have that option even if you don't use it.

They better keep em the same price.

So facebook fans of Nikeid will be able to design the Kobe VI online on December 10th and can purchase them on December 24th. I think this shoe breaks my Nikeid cherry .
smile.gif

Anyone think it will be hard to get these from Eastbay?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So facebook fans of Nikeid will be able to design the Kobe VI online on December 10th and can purchase them on December 24th. I think this shoe breaks my Nikeid cherry .
smile.gif

Anyone think it will be hard to get these from Eastbay?
i can't wait 3 days 
frown.gif

tagless pics

kobe-vi-0.jpg

Today, December 7th, 2010, Nike has officially unveiled Kobe Bryant’s sixth signature sneaker, the Nike Zoom Kobe VI. Over the past few months, we have spotted multiple colorways of this highly anticipated sneaker; however, the official photos and details have now surfaced.

The Nike Zoom Kobe VI, a sneaker inspired by Kobe Bryant’s on-court alter ego, draws cues from the fearsome Black Mamba snake. Much like Bryant’s last two signature models, this shoe possesses a lightweight construction, as it weighs in a 10.6 ounces.

“The Kobe VI is a very character driven shoe with the alter ego of the Black Mamba prominently featured,

my guess is that nike will include other new shoes for nikeid along with the zk6. hyperfuse???

The Manager at my local Footlocker let me check out the Vis today. They are much better in person and will be copped on the 26th. He said they got over 100 pairs.

Kobe Code reads: "Black Mamba".. Just my guess since taking a look at the code translation sheet from the Vs, which looks to have been changed a bit this year (as stated in the picture above).

Official pictures finally poppin up, there has been lots of features on different websites including dimemag.com that had a pretty detailed review. Here s a part that i didnt agree with "This year’s shoe features reduced midsole thickness to keep the foot closer to the ground for improved stability and better court feel."  Now I dont own the shoes but it  seems as the midsole is way thicker and as they feel higher than the V.

^^ i think it's just an illusion since the midsole goes up a bit (probably not using the right wording)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom