OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shox2001

from kenlu.net
???

Yikes. They went a little overboard with that snake texture. Should have switched it up with some leather on the toe or something.

wow
seems like a kobe V improved version with a kobe IV heel cap.
pretty nice!!!
cant wait to c more pix~
may score couple of them when they release. and this will be the must have colorway!

I'm sure like most folks, after seeing the IV's and/or V's for the first time, it took some getting used too. Since then, I've learned to love the whole low top silhouette, buying a couple pairs in the process.

On to the VI's....These are sooo ill
pimp.gif
, I haven't liked a shoe upon first glance in a long while, thats just me though.

If the upper is one piece construction, there isnt going to be a lot of colorways. Most of them gonna look the same. I could be wrong when the final version is unveiled.

looks promising! they have to find a balance with all the snakeskin combined with the other materials... I have a good feeling about the VI.

Wow. These are something else. Obviously the midsole looks as if it's still under the knife. But so far this sh** looks crazy. Can't wait man.

They kinda went overboard with the snakeskin. At least we're starting to get some sample pics leaking, can't wait to see the final version.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by shox2001

from kenlu.net
???

Yikes. They went a little overboard with that snake texture. Should have switched it up with some leather on the toe or something.

i think we're gonna see some flywire in the final version still...

either way, i like the shape of the shoe, i like what i see.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If the upper is one piece construction, there isnt going to be a lot of colorways. Most of them gonna look the same. I could be wrong when the final version is unveiled.
I disagree. We were kinda spoiled by how many design elements there are in the V, along with all off the coloring options it afforded Nike.
This is a "simpler" design but I don't think it limits color blocking options when you consider that the midsole, outsole, heel cup and the sockliner can all be changed.
Also, we don't know what they can do with that snakeskin material... the swoosh looks spray-painted on, so for all we know, these may release in various colors and patterns mimicking other snakes' markings (besides the obvious Black Mamba).

I like.

^ i can see a lot of gradient colourways on the snakeskin (if they choose to keep snakeskin on the sides)...

or we could have the base be a colour, and the pebbles be a different colour. there are a lot of options..

What I like is that they're pushing the envelope.
What other shoe looks like this?
The shoe looks like a collector's item of some sort.

Od on the snakeskin?.... I like it tho. Makes it look real dope, sorta like a premium looking shoe.
I like gator/croc theme shoes too, so I'm sold on snake print.

I liked the IV's...didnt really care for the V's at all, but I like these.  To me, THIS is sig level stuff....giving "the black mamba" actual scales on a shoe like this?  and not some run of the mill snakeskin either...but deep individualized "scales"?  I love it!  I really think this texture makes a huge impact

I wonder how these will be tweaked before production, the midsole seems raw and uninspired like the black ZK5 samples with the strap

DAMN.... NICE! So much potential..... I just need my aces, BS aways, AMs & Inks... then on to the VI's!!!!!! I guess my wallet will take a hit again this coming year! I just hope they refine the midsole a lil...

Interesting wow, I like it...

Would have been cool if the snake skin wrapped around the toes like on the V, but with the leather/material plain on the toe box...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom