OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

courtesy of triumphant on ISS

Kobe VI prototype sans heel cup

snakeskinWIRE...3rd generation flywire rofl
nice to see that flywire is still present
smile.gif

Nike has really been on their job with the Kobe line, 7 great basketball shoes, counting the 2Ks, and they are still innovating and pushing the envelope. I wasn't sure the V was capable of being topped, but its looking like they might pull it off

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

im still disappointed about the BS release. so im not goin to splurge as much as i did on the V's

I'm bitter myself.. I got 2 pairs of homes, no Aways, and still can't find a pair in my size (well I guess for a decent price at least )
frown.gif

But, I can't not buy Kobe's, it was messed up how they handled that release though for sure.

ok im officially ready the the final version of this shoe is gonna be amazing the prototype has so much potential and the kobe line is the greatest show line after the jordan 1-13 EVER!!!!! i include the 2k4 and the 2k5 they were originally suppose to be the kobe 1 and 2

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

what does Kobe have to do to get his own box already...this fool bron been having his own...SMH

i want them to keep it OG, if they change to a fancier box than that will give them an excuse to up the price all together.

it aint like you wearin the box anyways.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

looks promising! they have to find a balance with all the snakeskin combined with the other materials... I have a good feeling about the VI.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the first teaser pic.. They better add some other materials.. At least to the medial side.

But now... I like that the whole upper is snakeskin.. I'd be happy if it stayed
happy.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wow. These are something else. Obviously the midsole looks as if it's still under the knife. But so far this sh** looks crazy. Can't wait man.
Yeah, the midsole looks a little bulky, like the V outrigger on steroids. They need to do work on that.. I hope the heel cup is something more ornate looking.

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ i can see a lot of gradient colourways on the snakeskin (if they choose to keep snakeskin on the sides)...

or we could have the base be a colour, and the pebbles be a different colour. there are a lot of options..
Gradient colors would look really sick with this material!!

What I like is that they're pushing the envelope.
What other shoe looks like this?
The shoe looks like a collector's item of some sort.

Od on the snakeskin?.... I like it tho. Makes it look real dope, sorta like a premium looking shoe.
I like gator/croc theme shoes too, so I'm sold on snake print.
Sorta like croc skin boots or any other high end dress shoe... Move aside XI.. I kid!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Creasing should not be a problem on these and should be relatively easy to keep clean.
I love this aspect from what I see. With that crazy texture, creasing will be hard to detect.

what does Kobe have to do to get his own box already...this fool bron been having his own...SMH
I like the orange boxes.. I think others would agree. It says, it's not about the box, it's about what's in the box. Give us plain boxes if that means more durable material, better quality, and a lower price etc.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

looks promising! they have to find a balance with all the snakeskin combined with the other materials... I have a good feeling about the VI.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the first teaser pic.. They better add some other materials.. At least to the medial side.

But now... I like that the whole upper is snakeskin.. I'd be happy if it stayed
happy.gif

Wow. These are something else. Obviously the midsole looks as if it's still under the knife. But so far this sh** looks crazy. Can't wait man.
Yeah, the midsole looks a little bulky, like the V outrigger on steroids. They need to do work on that.. I hope the heel cup is something more ornate looking than what was on the IV and V. I thought the DS III had a sick heel cup.

Kobe's sig needs to stay somewhere on the shoe though.

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ i can see a lot of gradient colourways on the snakeskin (if they choose to keep snakeskin on the sides)...

or we could have the base be a colour, and the pebbles be a different colour. there are a lot of options..
Gradient colors would look really sick with this material!!

What I like is that they're pushing the envelope.
What other shoe looks like this?
The shoe looks like a collector's item of some sort.

Od on the snakeskin?.... I like it tho. Makes it look real dope, sorta like a premium looking shoe.
I like gator/croc theme shoes too, so I'm sold on snake print.
Sorta like croc skin boots or any other high end dress shoe... Move aside XI.. I kid!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Creasing should not be a problem on these and should be relatively easy to keep clean.
I love this aspect from what I see. With that crazy texture, creasing will be hard to detect.

I like the orange boxes.. I think others would agree. It says, it's not about the box, it's about what's in the box. Give us plain boxes if that means more better material/quality, and a lower price.
pimp.gif

Damn.. I can't wait to see the final product! I'm hyped and excited.. I see a lot of potential!

These remind me of the zk3 but with some hype, advertising, and of course we all know the performance will be there. Zk3's were b4 their time and these seem to be an extension of them.

eek.gif
"Snakeskin" sneakers!!

Not only will we be able to kill on the court with these, but they'll serve dually to go with some zoot/choppa suits! Copped x3

These are looking good. I am starting to think the final product could be close to the level of the V's.

pimp.gif
I definitely agree with that point trunkz550.These could've easily been the 4 on some evolution type %!$!.With the 4 and the 5 it seems as though they sort of held back on REALLY taking the Kobe line to the next level (aesthetically).That's not a knock on the final result because both sneakers are still dope,however just look at the 3 compared to the 4 and the 5 (aesthetically).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom