OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by snkrhead19

Anyone know if these will be discounted on swoosh?

they should be. i know thouse lebum qs "unchina" joints are still $160 on there. hope they are discounted though...either way, if i score, i don't gotta camp plus i'll be able to sleep in on the 26th!
tongue.gif

^^^ maybe u werent logged in like his post said? Idk guys I was just good looking out and answering the question! No need to fight, its christmas and yall acting like grinches
roll.gif

not trippin, just sharing what happened with me.

anyone having problems on NDC flash site? Non flash working fine for me, but flash says sched maintenance??

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

any type of minimum purchase free shipping on ndc?

If you register a new account first time shipping is free
If you are already registered anything over 100 175 bucks automatically gets free shipping
pimp.gif

fixed...100 is for swoosh members I believe.

Swoosh members get no free shipping option unless there is a specific promo code, like the JUSTDOIT that just expired. Nike changed their minimum for normal orders and free shipping. It is indeed $100 and you get free shipping just have to login to you account before you put items in the cart. But no Swoosh free shipping. They took that away a while ago...
placed an order last night and free shipping didnt kick in until I hit 175.
Hmm, maybe they switched it back for Nike members?  I got into a nice debate with a Swoosh CSR concerning the matter after I got an email from Nike saying the minimum was $100 for free shipping on orders. Either way Swoosh members get no free shipping option.

K sorry fellas... I just wanna do this right...

What would be best? Do I type in Kobe 6 or Kobe VI in the search bar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I feel dumb. I usually just get my kicks off resellers or hookups

Nikestore just tweeted back to me. I asked about free shipping codes. They said.. " if you are a member and are signed in there is free ground shipping on any order over $100 automatically."

Also, if you're a member you get free shipping on orders over $100, im sure we already knew this but for those that didn't

Not trying to sounds stupid, but NDC is just the nike site right? If not can somebody shoot me the link to NDC?
Been waiting to cop a pair since the pics surfaced lol

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i know it's already been answered, but i really don't feel like searching through back pages, so i'll ask again...how do these fit compared to the zkv?

again, anyone????

Originally Posted by never wear them

K sorry fellas... I just wanna do this right...

What would be best? Do I type in Kobe 6 or Kobe VI in the search bar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I feel dumb. I usually just get my kicks off resellers or hookups
id like to know the same.. i cant see em yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom