OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'Mon Lebron. He needs to stop that nonsense.

Exactly why Kobes are worn a good margin more than his Lebrons.

Too bad Lebron can't have a "___Rings" version of any of his shoes
smile.gif

LeBron thinks his game and shoes are better but I'll take Kobe's results/hardware over LBJ's anyday.

please..... compare the Kobe Line to the Lebron Line..... This shoe is about performance.... not how dope the pink matches a hoody...

you literally have broads/females asking super skinny rocking jean boys, what sweater is better for the south beaches.....

laugh.gif

through out all these kobe sig years.... its been 'bout one thing.... Performance....

Lebrons are compared to like candles next to the sun....

i see more ball talk in here than the other thread.

I am thinking eastbay isn;t posting for the midnight launch. still no back orders or sign of the xmas bron/kobe.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I am thinking eastbay isn;t posting for the midnight launch. still no back orders or sign of the xmas bron/kobe.
Me too..NDC is prolly the way to go right now..

I just hope they're discounted on Swoosh..

I wonder how exactly Bron said it in the interview? I mean, you know how the media likes to take things out of context and make it sound worse. I HOPE dude was joking, seriously. His whole attitude lately has come across as just plain whack.

Anyways, all I REALLY care about is getting my Greens and going to bed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I wonder how exactly Bron said it in the interview? I mean, you know how the media likes to take things out of context and make it sound worse. I HOPE dude was joking, seriously. His whole attitude lately has come across as just plain whack.

Anyways, all I REALLY care about is getting my Greens and going to bed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that feeling of being in bed and knowing you got them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive been lurking here for months now, I mean i commented a few times, and Its great seeing so many people come out of no where for this release... Imma try my luck on nike too, after missing out on the cool greys I need something good for my soul...
I hope they do release at 12 or Im gonna be livid, nike had me up til 3:30 with errors on my cg order... smdh

goodluck to all. These are going to be gone with quickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom