OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called them around 8:55. Got through at 8:58, lady added my size, then tells me shoes are sold out. Fcken ******ed **+ receptionists.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

got that they're sold out of 10s already
30t6p3b.gif

Huh? I can still add 10's to my cart and check out....

frown.gif

oh well. i was able to do that as well but when i clicked submit order i got that they were out

too crazy.. never thought it can be tht limited.

i m very curious the guys who found the link, how did you guys search it?
i keep trying kobe or kobe vi.. it just never come up~

after you guys posted the link, i tried one more time, still not showing up when i search kobe or kobe VI.
and someone said go to the new releases, i m not seeing it there either...
so weird

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

thats bull *%%@ whoever had the non-flash site screwed us over. it works only on ONLY flash F U
I couldn't even see it on the FLASH only saw it on the non-flash then when i got the regular flash link it was tooo late..

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

thats bull *%%@ whoever had the non-flash site screwed us over. it works only on ONLY flash F U

IS THAT WHY!?!?!?!?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys don'tunderstand the frustration.

I don't even hvae any jokesfor you guys.... that's upset status right there!!!

I'm not gonna wipe for an entire week if i don't get these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN. I'm glad I got my sz.10 I honestly didn't expect these to sell out this quick. Guess I was lucky because I had to go back and search for the lebrons too.

Thats what I was thinking, seems like the site always says excluded from all discounts but I wonder if thats just the regular promo codes and such, I usually can get anything on the discount if I call back enough times... hopefully I get lucky with a nice employee 
roll.gif

wow

i was in the process of a phone order when the worker asked me why i liked the shoe then as i gave him my final card number he said my size and everything close to it sold out. smh.

wow

Tried, keeps kicking me back to my cart, which is empty when it kicks me back, guessing that means size 13 is sold out?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

too crazy.. never thought it can be tht limited.

i m very curious the guys who found the link, how did you guys search it?
i keep trying kobe or kobe vi.. it just never come up~

after you guys posted the link, i tried one more time, still not showing up when i search kobe or kobe VI.
and someone said go to the new releases, i m not seeing it there either...
so weird
I just kept refreshing kobe vi in one window and kobe 6 in the other, then has nikestores twitter and they posted them.  They probably aren't coming up because they are sold out, even though it says FSR

Got to the checkout on my size 10 and sold out..
laugh.gif

Glad I got my Lebrons instead tho..i don't think i will wear the Grinches that often..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom