OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lemme get this straight...its now 1:24 my time. what time in my time zone should i check for the kobes on eastbay then? 8am? which will be 7am u guys time...?

im looking for how to change my nikesotre.com site back to flash...
it seems like set to non-flash... thts BS...
i wnt my flash site back

first time ever tried the non-flash, thought i can get faster than flash site... seems like this Xmas, not too merry...

I don't see how the non flash didn't work, it worked perfectly fine for me........did EFF me out of CG's the other night but thats a different story

Got mine thank god, typed in my credit number WRONG the first time! I about lost it. Don't give up though guys, eastbay at 7 CENTRAL

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i'm salty.

but at least i have one pair on lock.
laugh.gif

Are you located in Shanghai?
laugh.gif
. i was, this summer for an internship, now i'm in boston.

i'm still mad though cause i got screwed on the nonflash site.

Ok so i placed an order, but my confirmation order only told me i got some shorts, and no shoes, for 162.34.
Did i get the shoes or not?
Damn you NDC

this is such @%!*!#+!.

when i tried to order the south beaches on the flash site it sells out quick. should have gone on the non flash.

this time with the green mambas, i go non flash and low and behold.

seriously, what the %$#@!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

i can only find $220 on ebay thats the cheapest
Thats a steal if you ask me.  i think I am about to pull the trigger on that price.

Can't believe I got the CG XI's at 2:30AM on NDC, but missed the Grinch's. Guess I'll head over to ebay before the real rape prices start, I don't trust this call in crap with Eastbay. I'll just spend the extra so I don't have to spend X-mas morning on the phone and maybe still not get them.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

im looking for how to change my nikesotre.com site back to flash...
it seems like set to non-flash... thts BS...
i wnt my flash site back

first time ever tried the non-flash, thought i can get faster than flash site... seems like this Xmas, not too merry...
i couldn't get it back to the flash site either. hella salty about this failed attempt.

Originally Posted by marley

Thats a steal if you ask me.  i think I am about to pull the trigger on that price.

waaait!!! if they are indeed a limited GR there will be a lot, and prices will drop as soon as they dont fly for that price.

.. and $#$% waiting for restocks and what not.

Anyone in San Diego have any info about this shoe being released on the 26th?

Originally Posted by marley

You guys shouldn't give up that quickly, atleast TRY eastbay in the morning, those on ebay will always be there.  And that is a good price

lol c'mon guys. it CLEARLY says "FLASH REQUIRED" under the VI box of the non-flash site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom