OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I heard there's at least 3 new colorways releasing all-star weekend for the Kobes, so the blue ones are gonna be part of that I guess.

Originally Posted by s dubl

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]get ready for Eastbay...Eastbay rep told me the # for them will be[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] 29659701 is the product code for Eastbay...tomorrow at 7am CST[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]That is 5am pacific, 6am mountain, and 8am eastern.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]phone # [/color]

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Why are people still complaining about resellers? Yup I am a reseller!! I put in work to cop what i want for myself and what my clients want. I am sorry if you could not get what ya wanted. I choose not to cop today but will be getting 10 pair on Sunday of each. I have customers for all 3. They are all sold. You complainers knew about the release a lonnngg time. y'all could of said the extra dough got your pairs and not get on here complaining that you could not get yours. To those that got em Congrats. To those that did not I am sorry
indifferent.gif

I think it's cute that you refer to them as your "clients." 

They sold out in literally 3mins in a size 10. SMH. Harder to get than the Cool Grey release. This blows.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Why are people still complaining about resellers? Yup I am a reseller!! I put in work to cop what i want for myself and what my clients want. I am sorry if you could not get what ya wanted. I choose not to cop today but will be getting 10 pair on Sunday of each. I have customers for all 3. They are all sold. You complainers knew about the release a lonnngg time. y'all could of said the extra dough got your pairs and not get on here complaining that you could not get yours. To those that got em Congrats. To those that did not I am sorry
indifferent.gif

I think it's cute that you refer to them as your "clients." 

He sounds mad ... i dont see how you can get offended at what people are saying ....especially on here your better off not responding unless you want to be sweated

You guys make it sound like this was an online only release. They'll be at Niketowns, HOHs, and other boutique shops, not to mention Eastbay in just a few hours. Just do a little digging in your area, and you'll come up with something. Otherwise if you really want these without doing all that work, just drop the extra money for a reseller. If these really are a limited GR as some people have said, you should at least find a place that has these with a few phone calls.

anybody can shed some light on the vault release tomorrow, i i jz got nike giftcards n tempted to go n swoop but know the history of the vault as far as previous releases

can anybody tell me what the first letter on the order confirmation numbers mean from NDC?

just wondering cus i remember that there was a way to tell if your order didn't go through by the first letter.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

can anybody tell me what the first letter on the order confirmation numbers mean from NDC?

just wondering cus i remember that there was a way to tell if your order didn't go through by the first letter.
If you got an "o", that's normal. Every NDC order I've ever placed has an "o" in front of the order number.

Originally Posted by werallequal

So do you guys agree with coppers>cool greys>kobe grinches top 3 releases of the year bball wise?

no

take the cool greys out of there and add most of the Kobe V releases and you got your self a winner....coppers can stay. Weird colorway, but on foot they are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

top 3 are GRINCH>PREHEATS>COOLGREY

Dude you have to think about the coppers hype it was ridic .... i wasnt really up on all the 5 hype but i do remember the batman etc.. and the preheat was recent all i know is the coppers takes the cake but the grinches color scheme is unmatched ... maybe the preheat can compete .. but the preheats seemed so out of reach

guy at ndc said that even though this was a "quickstrike" release , they dont think it will sell out quick, at least last untill the morning...lol smh.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

anybody can shed some light on the vault release tomorrow, i i jz got nike giftcards n tempted to go n swoop but know the history of the vault as far as previous releases

Straight raffle. Show up between 12pm-1pm for a wrist band. Raffle to follow at 1pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom