OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by werallequal

Is easybay getting the kobes grinches?

yea they are, limited supply
any info on what time???

Ray, the eastbay rep, said that if they don't pop up at midnight CST on the website then you gotta call in your order at 7 CST tomorrow morning (12/25).  The product number is 29659701

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man wake up at 4:50? :tongue:

I hope I don't get the message saying they're close for Xmas if I wake up that early for an order.
laugh.gif

blame eastbay ray.

Why are people still complaining about resellers? Yup I am a reseller!! I put in work to cop what i want for myself and what my clients want. I am sorry if you could not get what ya wanted. I choose not to cop today but will be getting 10 pair on Sunday of each. I have customers for all 3. They are all sold. You complainers knew about the release a lonnngg time. y'all could of said the extra dough got your pairs and not get on here complaining that you could not get yours. To those that got em Congrats. To those that did not I am sorry
indifferent.gif

Ok so i placed an order, but my confirmation order only told me i got some shorts, and no shoes, for 162.34. 
Did i get the shoes or not? 
Damn you NDC

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Ok so i placed an order, but my confirmation order only told me i got some shorts, and no shoes, for 162.34. 
Damn you NDC

damn those are some expensive shorts.
eek.gif
i'm sure NDC will have something figured out for you.

Yea i called and they said they dont know what happened, and theyre gonna call me tomorrow, im not getting my shoes :smh

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Why are people still complaining about resellers? Yup I am a reseller!! I put in work to cop what i want for myself and what my clients want. I am sorry if you could not get what ya wanted. I choose not to cop today but will be getting 10 pair on Sunday of each. I have customers for all 3. They are all sold. You complainers knew about the release a lonnngg time. y'all could of said the extra dough got your pairs and not get on here complaining that you could not get yours. To those that got em Congrats. To those that did not I am sorry
indifferent.gif

no hate for resellers on my part, 75% of my limited Kobes have come from resellers.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Damn you NDC

never had that problem mine says basketball shoes

resellers that are out to help are a good thing. I understand when resellers charge slightly above retail to include their self a tip because some lowballin %%#*#%#$ want someone to help em out with the kicks, for retail, no tax+free shipping. I always include a tip when someone helps me out evn if its said its not needed, just my way of showing that I truly appreciate the help. Those kind of re sellers are appreciated in my book.

I have a problem when resellers buy up all the stock, then charge double or more. It sucks for the peple that actually want the shoe for the shoe, not the hype.

Just how I feel on the subject...no need to go back and forth.

Does anybody know when the GS size will be up on NDC? These releases are irritating!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^yet you rep resellers in your sig...hmmmmm.

I rep people that look out for me, so I return the favor.

My last post on this subject.

Can someone please tell me how the Kobes run? Im a true 8 in Jordans and all other shoes, an 8.5 in Foams, and in shoes with the max bubble such as the LBJ 8's Im also an 8.5.

Thanks

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by dharv

Does anybody know when the GS size will be up on NDC? These releases are irritating!

Saturday champ

I'm assuming you mean 5am PST since it's already Saturday. Thanks man!

Saturday champ

Ndc will have GS what time i have no idea on that one
it could be same time as 2nite
prolly be best if you call Nike Customer Support they prolly know the time of launch

Why does the hate have to come out

Its Christmas
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats to everyone who got a pair. I myself did not. Del Sols will do just fine

clicked submit my order but when I went to click pay now it said size 11 sold out. just missed it. was a min late cause I was refreshing the "Kobe VI" search page and it was under new releases. hopefully I have better luck with Eastbay

welcome2jungle wrote:

dharv wrote:

Saturday champ

Ndc will have GS what time i have no idea on that one
it could be same time as 2nite
prolly be best if you call Nike Customer Support they prolly know the time of launch

GS sizes will be up Saturday the 25th at midnight EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom