OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and be nice to the sales associates on the phone, my lady Donna told me she doesn't get holiday pay or anything for working today, she just gets regular pay.

Originally Posted by never wear them

17 minutes on hold....

I swear.... If I don't get these right now, I'ma punch a family member here in their sleep.

roll.gif
24 mins on hold

sz 12 or 13 left? i wonder how many people are actually working at eastbay....lol i bet mad people called out for the holiday....somebody is prolly pissed right now becasue the phone queue is off the chain.....at least its not the cool greys again lol

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

are they just not gonna launch them online?

did you deal with the ndc debacle last night. eastbay would have literally collapsed if they put em on the website.

I've seen this question multiple times. Phone release, by the time they make it to the web they may be gone. Eastbay rep said to call in to purchase yesterday if they didn't appear last night at midnight.

rowdy they didnt put them online u have to call if they have any sizes left they will probably be on tonight at 12 eastern but i doubt there will be any left obviously because this shoe is crack

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

did you deal with the ndc debacle last night. eastbay would have literally collapsed if they put em on the website.

yea, but considering that they have the kdIII's up, I assumed that these would be up there also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom