OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
394231373.jpg

f you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after almost an hour.  still pissed lol

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

People ordered and are still posting?

Anyways, I am convinced they are just picking up random phone calls regardless of what time you called.

I hope not but I'm beginning to wonder as well.

Got 'em from FTL after being on hold for 10 min. The mess part I still on hold with eastbay 1 hr 18 min and counting.

Whoever got charged for shipping should call on Monday and ask for a price adjustment.

Free shipping has nothing to do with exclusions just minimum order, which is $75, clearly stated on their website.

Anyways, I am convinced they are just picking up random phone calls regardless of what time you called.

I am sure its a call queue call tree

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

Originally Posted by waverder

Damn before I hung up I got thru at 1hr 4min.. w a lady named Austin.. $137 shipped to long beach ca. She said she had plenty of sizes left w over 300 callers on hold! Gnite nters.. goodluck n Thx for keeping me entertained while waiting.

For my sake I believe you! Thanks for the info

Seriously I was on my way to click hang up.. peeps waiting less than us were going thru.. I started t not believe that id never get thru but i did so its possible guys.. 1hr 4min hold.. I'd rather wait on the phone that long than camp out..

Originally Posted by msw1233

I hope not but I'm beginning to wonder as well.
I think you're right.  I called 15 mins ago and got through and placed my order.  size 9.5 is sold out if anyones cares.  Good luck everyone.

I got through twice and only took 25 min each time. Must me random but this is weird when I called the first some sizes were sold out and now those sizes are back-ordered. I hope they don't cancel it. The first order the lady I spoke to said they were in stock and ready to ship today and those that are on backorder aren't in the warehouse yet. I got free shipping the second time so the code does work. Good luck people. I'm out.

Originally Posted by kobehead

And for those that only ordered the Kobes and nothing else....

expect plastic bag shipping and a smashed box...

Forgot to mention this.

Damn. I just hope it ain't beat up.

Good luck to everyone. Last round is Sunday... Hope for those that missed out, get 'em.

rep answered at 1 hr 14 min n hung up on me, called back and Barb picked up 6 min into the call being on hold.....love you Barb!!!!

1 hour 10 mins my god please let me get the grinches
smile.gif
I need a size 10! Santa if u hear me cop me these lol

Not to gloat or nothing but there are still sizes left. I got 2 10.5. My girl called on her cell too. Be patient! I feel sorry for those who don't get their pair. Merry Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom