OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever is on hold should hang up and call back. i just got through again after being on hold for 5 minutes......

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If you're on hold, DONT hang up and call back. It will place you at the back of the line. Dudes in here trying to trick you.
30t6p3b.gif
Word. I hope they get their order cancelled or stolen from the mail.

after 1:37 mins of waiting I finally got through... no 11, 11.5, or 12s left

I'm 0-2, anyone have a plan c lol

yeah, that was fun... on hold for an hour and 36 minutes to find out that they have nothing near a 12... glad my family isnt coming over until this evening...

if you waited for over an hour on the phone you should try redialing. i just got through after waiting 5 mins....

Yessss!!! After a hour and thirty minute hold, I finally got through. Just received confirmation.
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas NT! Going to sleep, finally!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

yah bro theres a free shipping code over $75. But my rep didnt even ask for it, she straight up just said 129. You should give em a call tmrw, im pretty sure theyll fix it for you.

Ok. I'll do that. Or do you think I can change the shipping to 2-3 days? They got overnight?
I think they should be able to.
The standard shipping isnt even ups ground. Its ups basic... which is even slower than ground and goes through usps

Sizes 10-12 sold out. I grabbed the last 12. I feel sorry for yall who just woke up. Literally called up two minutes ago and got through lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

yah bro theres a free shipping code over $75. But my rep didnt even ask for it, she straight up just said 129. You should give em a call tmrw, im pretty sure theyll fix it for you.

My Rep said I couldn't apply it.. ill give them a call after the game or on Sunday to get that fixed.. you guys think Sunday is too long of a wait? Ok. I'll do that. Or do you think I can change the shipping to 2-3 days? They got overnight?

Size 9 in stock ( its low ) Size 9.5-11 sold out when I asked for a 10.5 the closest she said was a 9. Her name was Austin !
smile.gif
good night

JUST GOT THROUGH AFTER AN HOUR AND 40 MINUTES AND EASTBAY IS SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR 8.5 AND 15... I HUNG UP AND CALLED WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER AND GOT THROUGH IN 4 MINUTES..... THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HISTORY

THANKS EASTBAY FOR TELLING US TO CALL AT 8, HAVING ME CALL AT 9;40 ON A DIFFERENT LINE AND GETTING RIGHT THROUGH TO HAVE NOTHING AVAILABLE... iM WRITING A LETTER, I BETTER BE COMPED SOMETHING FOR THIS NONSENSE

seriously, if you wear smaller than a 9 and you've been on hold over an hour - hang up and call back. it's pretty obvious at this point there is no real call queue.

Originally Posted by jman219

JUST GOT THROUGH AFTER AN HOUR AND 40 MINUTES AND EASTBAY IS SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR 8.5 AND 15... I HUNG UP AND CALLED WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER AND GOT THROUGH IN 4 MINUTES..... THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HISTORY

THANKS EASTBAY FOR TELLING US TO CALL AT 8, HAVING ME CALL AT 9;40 ON A DIFFERENT LINE AND GETTING RIGHT THROUGH TO HAVE NOTHING AVAILABLE... iM WRITING A LETTER, I BETTER BE COMPED SOMETHING FOR THIS NONSENSE

Theyre just shoes man, lol. Everyone that didnt get a pair is in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom