OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

Neo39.com still has a few sizes up, 8.5 10 11 13 I think

is neo39.com legit ??? 
anyone order from them before ???
If you guys read back youd see that Neo39 Is indeed legit, but they will not be processing these web orders, you can place one but it will be Null and Void, they will be releasing in their store on sunday morning...

Originally Posted by puffin85

Dang I just ordered they wont charge the ones that ordered I hope?

Nope, I ordered a pair as well last night before we got word.  Null and void.  Only thing that sucks is typed in our credit card info...

SMH I just tried my luck on Neo. Lord I HOPE it goes through.
laugh.gif

was there a pair limit for these or did everyone just took as much as money they had in their bank accounts to resell? kobe 5s xmas release wasnt this bad lol

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Nope, I ordered a pair as well last night before we got word.  Null and void.  Only thing that sucks is typed in our credit card info...
Thanks for the info

they wont

but man im amped i was able to cop multiple pairs of cool greys and grinches NDC or KB24 never come threw like this for me im shocked

Originally Posted by ppeter

did eastbay have "one per customer" for the grinches?

Yes, they wouldn't let you order more than one over the phone. I asked the rep and says 1 per customer online.

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

was there a pair limit for these or did everyone just took as much as money they had in their bank accounts to resell? kobe 5s xmas release wasnt this bad lol

It was one pair per at both Nike and Eastbay... These shoes are Wayyy more limited then we thought

My sadness over not getting these makes me almost not even want to watch the game today. I do not want to see the shoes on the court.

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

It was one pair per at both Nike and Eastbay... These shoes are Wayyy more limited then we thought

Yea it's time to upgrade these listings from limited gr to a quickstrike.

Originally Posted by msw1233

i guess the only other hope to get a pair from home is to call a Niketown tomorrow?
Or today I believe there are a few releasing today....

well i guess i gotta wait till the all blue LA editions. hopefully they can sell those only in la so i can get them 

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Glad to see everyone that got them. Just want to clarify, Eastbay double boxes if you are a Gold Club Member correct? I usually order at least two pairs of shoes at a time so they always double box. Just want to see if I should add something to my order so they will double box. Any help?

Negative. You will get them in a plastic bag even though you are a gold member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom