OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I randomly checked kb24 and saw they were up. thankfully got my pair after eastbay screwed a lot of us over this morning

Originally Posted by blacklion23

laugh.gif
at Lebron saying he has the better shoe because it's his shoe. I like the Lebrons but overall the Kobes are better. Also, the Kobes were sold out first if that means anything.

Kobes were more limited than Brons...

seems like they've sold out already on kb24. i just checked to see my luck, and they were there!

i heard footaction will be getting these. not sure how concrete that info is though. may wana double check if somebody here has an fta connect

The Grinchs is the shoe to have. period.

It's a f'n must. I did all i could do to have them. Told family to continue w/o me cause i was refreshin NDC... and Fail... woke up early as hell to wait on the phone for a grip, and got em...

Sunday is round 3 for ya'll. hell... ima try, try, to aim for another 11 or 10.5

Originally Posted by bimmers88

they might have only had a few in each size.

dmxgod, you got them from kb24.com?
Yes sir..got confirmation email already too..

I never ordered from KB24.com..when I get the confirmation email does that mean I'm good to go?

did kb24 cancel orders on the BS V? I've never known for them to really cancel, I know you can get to checkout all for them to say they are gone smh, happened to be with the BS's

Glad to see everyone that got them. Just want to clarify, Eastbay double boxes if you are a Gold Club Member correct? I usually order at least two pairs of shoes at a time so they always double box. Just want to see if I should add something to my order so they will double box. Any help?

Congrats to all that got them, I had no luck ill try HOH tomorrow Merry Christmas Nike Talk Fam !!!!

YESSS! just got my email confirmation!

I was fine missing out the first few rounds but after just checking NT and kb24.com they just fell in my lap so I had to get them!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

Neo39.com still has a few sizes up, 8.5 10 11 13 I think

do not order from neo39 it will not go through
really?  I was just about to put all my info in
Yeah we went through that whole thing last night 
roll.gif

Site updates size information but all orders all null and void since it "isn't running until next year"

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

Neo39.com still has a few sizes up, 8.5 10 11 13 I think

is neo39.com legit ??? 
anyone order from them before ???
This was all discussed last night about 30 pages back and from what the people in the store said that there website is not live, try calling them as it seemed like none of the orders online would be filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom