OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
My short Zoom Kobe VI review for anyone interested:

got them from sneakerhead on thursday, waited til this morning to put em on.

as a forwarning, i dont have wide feet and i usually have issues flling the body of a shoe. I also did not use the top lace hole.

Upon putting them on, the snug fit is noticed right away, not much space over your toes but a little wider than the V IMO. I ALWAYS double sock to hoop, even IVs and Vs, but I could single sock with these. They aso feel higher off the ground than the V, but I think it'll get better upon breaking in the insole/midsole. The triple mesh upper with the polyurethane "islands" makes the upper really flexible yet strong because of the flywire, I dont think they are capable of creasing for those that care. The heel of the shoe has a "deep" feel to it, I have to sli my foot back into it before lacing up. They dont feel heavy, but not crazy light either, but how could they after playing in 4s/5s the last two years. I havent played in them but I do have a wood floor and I think tracion will be ok, my YMCAs floor is getting refinished anyway. The zoom units feel thincker than the V, but i dont know how much of that is attributed to the insole.

Conclusion: VI = a better fitting more flexible V

^ I saw those at one of my local footlockers earlier this week and they are NICE...since I just got a gift card for Christmas I may just cop!

Originally Posted by never wear them

here are the shorts i was talking about 50 pages ago lol.

5290625331_62cd59933d_z.jpg
WOW, i liked these
pimp.gif

anyways eastbay sucks, they need to do something about the buying these limited crap process. people getting screwed over on the CG's the other day with the online timer
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Saw those at a FTL out here.  Those are gettin gotten along with the shoes tomorrow before I go to work.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

WOW, i liked these
pimp.gif

anyways eastbay sucks, they need to do something about the buying these limited crap process. people getting screwed over on the CG's the other day with the online timer
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
this, im still upset even though I got some from NDC last night. boggles my mind how you just randomly answer calls

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

My short Zoom Kobe VI review for anyone interested:

got them from sneakerhead on thursday, waited til this morning to put em on.

as a forwarning, i dont have wide feet and i usually have issues flling the body of a shoe. I also did not use the top lace hole.

Upon putting them on, the snug fit is noticed right away, not much space over your toes but a little wider than the V IMO. I ALWAYS double sock to hoop, even IVs and Vs, but I could single sock with these. They aso feel higher off the ground than the V, but I think it'll get better upon breaking in the insole/midsole. The triple mesh upper with the polyurethane "islands" makes the upper really flexible yet strong because of the flywire, I dont think they are capable of creasing for those that care. The heel of the shoe has a "deep" feel to it, I have to sli my foot back into it before lacing up. They dont feel heavy, but not crazy light either, but how could they after playing in 4s/5s the last two years. I havent played in them but I do have a wood floor and I think tracion will be ok, my YMCAs floor is getting refinished anyway. The zoom units feel thincker than the V, but i dont know how much of that is attributed to the insole.

Conclusion: VI = a better fitting more flexible V

That's how I felt when I tried them on a few weeks ago.  I just didn't know how to break it down like you did. LOL.

Wow those shorts are a must.. I was going to wear the black/green dot shorts to match the grinches but these may take the lead.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by GZA73

It's starting!!!
those are some hard @@$ kicks!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.. sorry for the huge pic.

It's ridiculous that in NBA 2K11 that they don't have Kobe wearing his signature shoe.  The default is listed as hyperdunk 2010.  How can they screw that up especially since he was the cover boy last year??

damn looks like a lot of disappointed people from eastbay
30t6p3b.gif

congrats to who all got their pair/pairs, and good luck to those who are going out to get em tomorrow.

Merry Christmas all!!!

No luck at NTLV for my 10.5. They had a couple pairs per size. So probably about 25 pairs in total. Completely sold out now though.

my order on Nike.com says processing but I already got a order number. Everything okay with that?

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Wow those shorts are a must.. I was going to wear the black/green dot shorts to match the grinches but these may take the lead.

wish there's a white version of that shorts, goes better with grinch.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

No luck at NTLV for my 10.5. They had a couple pairs per size. So probably about 25 pairs in total. Completely sold out now though.

wow, that means again most pairs went to CA.

Originally Posted by Vitoman

my order on Nike.com says processing but I already got a order number. Everything okay with that?

Yes, you are fine...the orders are all in process. They will more than likely ship on Monday or Tuesday.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

this is nothin compared to last year.... smh.

no other sig shoe, nor NON- Sig Jordan shoe has ever had the hype that the Dark Knights caused
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wont be suprised if this thread hits 300 pages by monday! lol.
On the verge. I had too many gifts to get. Oh well. At least I'll be able to get the Del Sols tomorrow.

yo Ed..heard you got your pair? (not reading through all the damn pages I missed haha) congrats bro!

This shoe def has crazy hype. Even if these do end up Chaos V #s I dont think they'll sit long at any retailers like the Vs did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom