OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

here are the shorts i was talking about 50 pages ago lol.

5290625331_62cd59933d_z.jpg
Info?

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by kobehead

Nike vault getting 60 pairs... Figured they get more...
In the LA LIVE segment they had a crapload of grinches on display. Are those for sale as well?

I DONT THINK SO THEY DID THE SAME WITH THE V RINGS JUST HAD A BUNCH ON DISPLAY

Yeah Shaun. I made my first eastbay purchase since like 1999 for some North Carolina Jordan shorts.

But the GR 6s will be over produced, more than the 5s. Ask anyone who works for Footlocker. They received A LOT of pairs of the del sols.

Just scooped a 11 from vimvinc for 240 even tho i needed a 11.5... Guess ima slang my cool greys to cover it...o well still got fresh cool grey ix's

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Just scooped a 11 from vimvinc for 240 even tho i needed a 11.5... Guess ima slang my cool greys to cover it...o well still got fresh cool grey ix's

do they give free bottles of KY with that?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by GZA73

The bag only comes with the Courtside Pack, which I should have in my hands soon.

whats in the pack?
the bag
grin.gif

I think the shoes, a shirt, and a Leather Destroyer Jacket.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

do they give free bottles of KY with that?
mad.gif

that just killed me lol

Originally Posted by GZA73

The bag only comes with the Courtside Pack, which I should have in my hands soon.
Another beautiful way for Nike to market these shoes...
happy.gif

oh man...
this thread just growing too fast...
too lazy to read them all
i cant even find the page i last read before i headed to bed last night...
too crazy

Originally Posted by never wear them

here are the shorts i was talking about 50 pages ago lol.

5290625331_62cd59933d_z.jpg

did you cop it already? where did you cop it?
i was thinking to cop one on ndc, the new kobe VI gears are real sick!

Originally Posted by s dubl

yo Ed..heard you got your pair? (not reading through all the damn pages I missed haha) congrats bro!

This shoe def has crazy hype. Even if these do end up Chaos V #s I dont think they'll sit long at any retailers like the Vs did.

s dubl, do you really think they had the Chaos V #s?
so far, it doesnt seem like it... they seems like pretty limited, even though available in many spots. But still pretty limited.

unless Nike will do a huge restock later on(which i hope this happen very badly). then maybe i can score a pair of sz10 for myself... haha

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by s dubl

yo Ed..heard you got your pair? (not reading through all the damn pages I missed haha) congrats bro!

This shoe def has crazy hype. Even if these do end up Chaos V #s I dont think they'll sit long at any retailers like the Vs did.

s dubl, do you really think they had the Chaos V #s?
so far, it doesnt seem like it... they seems like pretty limited, even though available in many spots. But still pretty limited.

unless Nike will do a huge restock later on(which i hope this happen very badly). then maybe i can score a pair of sz10 for myself... haha

it's not, i was able to add, cancel, pick different sizes from multiple places for the chaos Vs, and even after one month on a trip to LA, they were still everywhere. they might be at lots places but i think just in CA, or maybe just LA, other cities didn't get much.

oh, games ON!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom