OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah hah, amazing how the performance of a player wearing a shoe can effect whether or not people still want them or not!

I am still happy I secured my Grinchs no matter what. The nick name for these shoes is quite fitting though after their performance in this game!

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Been a Lakers fan for as long as I can remember...but I'm hoping with this loss the price of the shoes goes down dramatically.

Doubt that is going to happen. Cool to see much of the Lakers team is wearing them also.

its not the shoes, its not a curse, lakers just playing crap. hope we could regroup and focus...

Magic so upset right now at the Lakers...he said that where is our competitive spirit? oh well...Grinch stole our xmas hehe

It was a very GOOD debut for the Zoom Kobe VI
devil.gif
!!! I'll be at the HOH to pick up my pair....of Lebron 8V.2
pimp.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

I sold my dads pair of Bred XI OG DS just so i'll have the money for these. They have been sittin in the basement for as long as I can remember and he said he was never going to wear them. Why save them then? Anyway I got just enough cash for 1 pair of Xmas
pimp.gif
, can't wait!!!
Uhhhhhhhh.....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I sold my dads pair of Bred XI OG DS just so i'll have the money for these. They have been sittin in the basement for as long as I can remember and he said he was never going to wear them. Why save them then? Anyway I got just enough cash for 1 pair of Xmas
pimp.gif
, can't wait!!!
Uhhhhhhhh.....
alien.gif
frown.gif

Ed, post pics of the ZKVI gear. I saw the shorts but I wanna see other stuff too!

NDC didn't look like it had all of everything.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

pimp.gif
, can't wait!!!
Uhhhhhhhh.....
alien.gif

sick.gif
, I'll shut up now
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Been a while.......

Struck out a NTLA yesterday morning
Struck out on NDC last night
Can't order from Eastbay
Struck out on KB24 this morning
Struck out on Nike Vault earlier
Lakers losing

SMFH

<Took the words right outta my mouth.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

JBlaze- They are supposed to from what I heard. i just wanna make sure of when they are opening exactly lol

Haha I feel you. Well if you find out anything let me know. I appreciate it

Originally Posted by abstractability

Been a while.......

Struck out a NTLA yesterday morning
Struck out on NDC last night
Can't order from Eastbay
Struck out on KB24 this morning
Struck out on Nike Vault earlier
Lakers losing

SMFH
That's a *+!#$@ xmas
30t6p3b.gif

^ since you guys live in nj, i'm doing a co-op there and will be living in somerset i believe, which hoh will be closer to me? and average time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom