OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nermindee

lol set my alarm for grinches on eastbay... it was so easy to just press disable and go back to sleep... smh i dont deserve them hahaha.

good job, same here! all i can say is, you are still a normal person, congratz! 
laugh.gif

more power to some of ya'll. As soon as I prepared myself for wanting a pair. I forgot about it and have moved on.. As far as the hype factor for todays game, MJ couldve worn some patent leather BLUE shoes and had that same "wow". Instead MJ had flash with style and class. These are just wow factor in color alone. Dare I say gimmicky.. But it works

^ agree to a certain extent. its the times we live in though, can't really fault kobe for that. not gonna lie, watching them on the court makes them look alot better. still doubt i'll pick them up.

my price on the grinch's on osneaker says 220. LOL i added the item yesterday but decided to wait it out.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If they lose this game i will hate this shoes

if they lose the curse still stands. new cw = losses

the game is still early but the lakers need to move the ball better and hit their shots. miami is moving the ball really well.  im so happy the magic won and they didnt get their first lead until the last minute or so in the game so my xmas present of having the lakers win is still there....they just gotta move better and make better shot opportunities. 

what time will neo39 be opening tomorrow? for the grinches? im thinking about making the trip there from bakersfield, wondering what time i should leave.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

im so happy the magic won and they didnt get their first lead until the last minute or so in the game

guess you missed the part where they led 13-0

must have, didnt see the whole game bc of food prep...thats what the announcer said when it was towards the end, so aint my fault if they are reporting wrong info lol

Traction might be a issue with the kobe vi you guys see the way wade got kobe on skates the whole first half......................lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom