OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if the Vault in LA ships? They have a couple of VI Del Sol case's left , I want to buy one. Thanks in advance for the help and information.

(unsure how to post quotes - my apologies)
WallyHopp - u make some really insightful points in regards to the innovation carry over from the ZT1 to the Kobe line and also especially to Tinker and Avar, but since both are in the Nike family couldn't we say its like "The Don" passing the torch to Michael Corleone? idk?

Oh my freakin' God, those Rice's are amazing.
eek.gif

Will be my first School PE pickup ever. And that Black Mamba face in heel is brilliant.
insole wrote:
Does anybody know if the Vault in LA ships? They have a couple of VI Del Sol case's left , I want to buy one. Thanks in advance for the help and information.

You can't call them and ask them??   Just saying.... 
nerd.gif

Those Rice are making me forget about the grinches I was so happy to get
frown.gif

And I think it's a mamba on the side, although it would make sense for it to be an owl

Nevermind it definitely looks like an owl in the new pic

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Oh my freakin' God, those Rice's are amazing.
eek.gif

Will be my first School PE pickup ever. And that Black Mamba face in heel is brilliant.
insole wrote:
You can't call them and ask them??   Just saying.... 
nerd.gif

Vault does not ship, I called them several times, but they said they don't have the ability to ship out products.

its not your computer, their site is always slow and now with that link, I think it went down..

First rice colorway I will own. Those things are straight ridiculous.
For a brief moment I honestly believed I'd only end up with a couple or a few of these.

Between the loss on Christmas and some of these other colorways, I guess I'm o.k. on passing on the grinches (tryin to rationalize, lol)

got my shipping confirmation from kb24! never ordered from this site before. anybody here know how long there shipping is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom