OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

They probably will do better

It seems as tho each year that goes by, they sell more and people lose and shed the thought of not wanting to buy low-top for bball

I remember when my store first got the V... The aways.. It was hard to sell them.

And it's even harder when a person Is with they parents and they be like "I'm not paying $130 for a low top for you to play one game and break ya damn ankles!"

But after the last two years, it's been proven that it can be done.
These ain't regular low top. The midsole is extremely stable and the heel cup secure the foot inside the shoes. The wide heel base and outrigger provide stability for side to side movement. You are actually more protected in these Kobes. Most people are dumb when it come to shoes and how the way the body work. I wish i can talk to these dumb parents on how shoes works

so what's going on with eastbay???? this is making me uneasy............ i should be able to get a pair... the rep i was talking to said i was the first to order in my size... but so far no confirmation email from them... just the whole backorder email thing....

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain
smokin.gif
  but if those release I think Id rather make these...

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe VI iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

translucent sole makes A LOT of difference in my book.

The color blocking on the VI are alot nicer than the V. They seem closer to the IV's which is a good thing.

Isn't that picture of an Inline colorway a fake that someone posted way back? I remember seeing a whole bunch of fakes in classic colorways (Inlines, Carpe Diem, etc) being posted.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Isn't that picture of an Inline colorway a fake that someone posted way back? I remember seeing a whole bunch of fakes in classic colorways (Inlines, Carpe Diem, etc) being posted.
It's not confirmed.

Originally Posted by lj12

so what's going on with eastbay???? this is making me uneasy............ i should be able to get a pair... the rep i was talking to said i was the first to order in my size... but so far no confirmation email from them... just the whole backorder email thing....
Waiting to hear back as well...

Edit: In other news, played in the VI Del Sol's tonight. They feel lighter than the ZKV, as well as cushioning the ankle and holding it in place very well. They feel like a glove on my feet. My only issue is slight creasing between the eyelets in the middle of the shoe when laced up tight to play in.

Originally Posted by yungone350

s dubl, those are sick, might have to steal ur ID man.

thanks man...they're ZKIV inspired. One of my top colrways in ZKIVs. Oh and feel free to use it...I could care less haha.

Finally got a hold of a pair of Grinchs (and for a decent price, thank you man)... Second pair is on the way too (thank you also, you guys know who you are)....  Really nice in person and broke em out to the gym.  Broke mad necks there and also at the mall after (I'm not one to hypebeast/attention ####* but damn these are bright).  Can't wait to wear them and play in them!  Del Sols are also on their way!

just got off the phone with eastbay b/c i was wondering about my order the lady adv me that they wont be receiving any "grinchs" till sometime next wk and that no pairs have been received i was wondering that for anybody else htat has called is this the same story? lady seemed to not know what she was talking about

Originally Posted by abstractability

Finally got a hold of a pair of Grinchs (and for a decent price, thank you man)... Second pair is on the way too (thank you also, you guys know who you are)....  Really nice in person and broke em out to the gym.  Broke mad necks there and also at the mall after (I'm not one to hypebeast/attention ####* but damn these are bright).  Can't wait to wear them and play in them!  Del Sols are also on their way!
Tell me those 2 aren't 9.5.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Still looking for a pair with a decent price myself.

Sorry Sneaky, they are both 9.5... Don't worry man, be patient. I was able to get both pairs at very reasonable prices. Not retail, but definitely reasonable. I'll keep a lookout for you.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Sorry Sneaky, they are both 9.5... Don't worry man, be patient. I was able to get both pairs at very reasonable prices. Not retail, but definitely reasonable. I'll keep a lookout for you.
Damn, thanks man.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

just got off the phone with eastbay b/c i was wondering about my order the lady adv me that they wont be receiving any "grinchs" till sometime next wk and that no pairs have been received i was wondering that for anybody else htat has called is this the same story? lady seemed to not know what she was talking about

nobody knows nothing right now, nor do NDC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom