OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

tried on a pair of del sols in a 9.5 and 10 to see how they fit. the 9.5s toebox was tight. as for the 10s, the toebox was perfect (espeically if i decided to ball in them). my main concern for both sizes was the heel.. whenever i would flex my toes on the ground with the heel up, the heel would slip down (off) a bit making it feel like it was loose.

just wondering if anyone else has this issue. i might just end up wearing my VIs casually instead of playing ball in them.
I think toe box should be tight first time wearing them. After a while playing in them they should start loosening up. The reason why I think Nike made tighter toe boxes is to reduce foot sliding when making cuts. The larger size you get will create more foot slide. Unless you use them casually, then bigger toe box would be better

fa44b3b71d532031cdcbc25d5d300619-getty-103883256vd006_miami_heat_v.jpg

bb416d1c0d60b2cb6dfda01ee4c08a349dba8f6e_r.jpg
c2936c72174b0c8d66d5b7c3c40b6af5fc4687b1_r.jpg

Copped them a few hours ago from HOH Chicago (NorthRiverSide)... They Didn't have any new Kobe gear though
grin.gif

I got them to strictly hoop in...

Broke out my Grinches to my bball game last night and I damn near stopped the game when I walked in. Definite neck breakers!

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Watching the Laker game on NBATV right now...Kobe's rockin' the Del Sol's...and he's on fire right now...8 or LA's 12 points in the first few minutes.h
He hasn't made a shot since you posted this don't try to be a jinx
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

I wore mine today to the gym and they are incredible, they fit like a dream. I did a review on them and the Xmas day Lebrons at youtube.com/Sneakerpimp215 im tryna get some more subscribers. check it out

you said you went to the gym and they were incredible, so i went to watch the video and i'm disappointed. 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Watching the Laker game on NBATV right now...Kobe's rockin' the Del Sol's...and he's on fire right now...8 or LA's 12 points in the first few minutes.h
mad.gif
ain't my fault he's forcing shots...and he needs to take care of the ball better...he got ripped by Dejuan Blair...who by the way is wearing the CG XI's...LOL...but seriously Kobe needs to get it together!!!

mad.gif
ain't my fault he's forcing shots...and he needs to take care of the ball better...he got ripped by Dejuan Blair...who by the way is wearing the CG XI's...LOL...but seriously Kobe needs to get it together!!!

Too many guys just standing around which has been the story all season but they'll turn it around.  Gasol having another terrible game. Kobe for 3 ends the drought.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

tried on a pair of del sols in a 9.5 and 10 to see how they fit. the 9.5s toebox was tight. as for the 10s, the toebox was perfect (espeically if i decided to ball in them). my main concern for both sizes was the heel.. whenever i would flex my toes on the ground with the heel up, the heel would slip down (off) a bit making it feel like it was loose.

just wondering if anyone else has this issue. i might just end up wearing my VIs casually instead of playing ball in them.
I think toe box should be tight first time wearing them. After a while playing in them they should start loosening up. The reason why I think Nike made tighter toe boxes is to reduce foot sliding when making cuts. The larger size you get will create more foot slide. Unless you use them casually, then bigger toe box would be better
yeah it should be tight but it shouldn't physically hurt your toes...I go up a 1/2 size and wear some cushy socks...then they are perfect for casual wear after they do their time on the courts...

mad.gif

Too many guys just standing around which has been the story all season but they'll turn it around.  Gasol having another terrible game.
they need to get guys out there that aren't gonna make plays...they pass the ball and don't make cuts to the basket...and personally...I'm tired of seeing Odom floating around the perimeter when a shot goes up...his big @#$ needs to be under the basket pulling down boards...he averages almost 10 a game...could you imagine how many he'd have if he played under the basket?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

I wore mine today to the gym and they are incredible, they fit like a dream. I did a review on them and the Xmas day Lebrons at youtube.com/Sneakerpimp215 im tryna get some more subscribers. check it out

dig ur vid bro, keep it up!! better lighting tho, ur first vid real dark.

mad.gif

Too many guys just standing around which has been the story all season but they'll turn it around.  Gasol having another terrible game.
they need to get guys out there that aren't gonna make plays...they pass the ball and don't make cuts to the basket...and personally...I'm tired of seeing Odom floating around the perimeter when a shot goes up...his big @#$ needs to be under the basket pulling down boards...he averages almost 10 a game...could you imagine how many he'd have if he played under the basket?

Artest has been guilty of being a floater this year too.  Guys are just standing around watching Kobe without much of a game plan.  Lazy passing and too many turnovers.  Bynum is back to looking like he'd rather be at the Playboy Mansion than playing basketball.  A lot will change come June but right now it's tough to watch such a lackluster effort.  Kobe and Fish always give it 100 percent.

Edwin/NWT,

Where did you buy those snakeskin shorts you posted pages back?

They weren't at my Nike, Champs or Footlocker. Don't think I saw them on NDC either.

Response I got from an Eastbay rep VIA email:

"Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your email.

Your orders are currently on backorder and we are expecting the products to be in from our vendor around 12/26/10. Once the product comes in, it may take a few days for the product to be inventoried before we can process your order. Once it has been processed and shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

Calli S.
Customer Service"

Looking pretty hopeful for anyone that placed phone orders early in the AM on Christmas morning! Hopefully they're inventoried by tomorrow.

mad.gif

Artest has been guilty of being a floater this year too.  Guys are just standing around watching Kobe without much of a game plan.  Lazy passing and too many turnovers.  Bynum is back to looking like he'd rather be at the Playboy Mansion than playing basketball.  A lot will change come June but right now it's tough to watch such a lackluster effort.  Kobe and Fish always give it 100 percent.

I don't know what's going on with them...everyone is afraid to take shots...they keep moving the ball around and then someone gets lazy and passes it to the wrong team...smh @ the Lakers right now.

Wore my Grinch's/Green Mamba's to ball tonight, and not only were they extremely comfortable and light, but they were neck breakers (
eek.gif
) for sure. People staring at them left and right. Surprisingly most of the people knew what they were (normally they don't even know what my other Kobe's are). Nike must have done a good job of marketing these during the Christmas day games.

Also, I didn't have any traction issues as some had previously mentioned. In fact, our floor was even extremely dirty tonight since they had little kids practicing in their the past week, and traction still was not an issue. Overall I was very impressed, I am not crazy about the del sol colorway, but I will definitely be getting another pair at some point. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom