OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Copped them a few hours ago from HOH Chicago (NorthRiverSide)... They Didn't have any new Kobe gear though
grin.gif

I got them to strictly hoop in...

yeah, i think ill scoop up a pair of del sols or some other GR in a 9.5 only for ballin and keep my green mambas and chaos in 10s (if it wont be too much of a hassle to pick up) for casual wear..
thanks for the info guys!

i hope that turnaround we are expecting happens soon...or maybe we lose like 2-3 more games and take off the pressure of the whole team and play more relaxed and focus...dont know if phil is even excited to turnaround the team thou...kobe getting frustrated is not gona make him improve, it made him more unfocused and angry. hope we dont lose out homecourt advantage with this effortless games we're havin...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Any speculation on when the rice will release? Those and the glass blues are the only pairs that really appeal to me so far. Sucks that they both wont be out for a while, even though i wouldnt start wearing them till it was shorts weather.

The school shoes usually come out around March (Madness).

the vi's are such a dissapointment

kobes are usually really nice but these are so dam ugly

i thought these were supposed to have hyperfuse but the ones i saw in footlocker just had cheap plastic and those grinches ppl keep hyping are super ugly

after such great shoes in the 4 and 5 the 6 is a giant step back

When are the del sols hitting sites like shoetrends and sneaker.st? Seems like they're waiting for their shipment too.

Originally Posted by utl768

i thought these were supposed to have hyperfuse but the ones i saw in footlocker just had cheap plastic and those grinches ppl keep hyping are super ugly

indifferent.gif

your crazy get out the thread then

Cool story bro. Go buy some hyperfuses or some more 4's and 5's then.

That's one opinion.

the vi's are gonna be hard on the wallet this season... haven't worn anything other than these del sol's since I picked them up... eagerly awaiting a run on the court, and from the sound of some reviews, I won't be disappointed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

An excellent game in the VI, sign me up for unlimited pairs
laugh.gif
!!
indifferent.gif

Let me get this straight:

1) You sell your dad's OG Bred XIs to get some Grinches.

2) After the Lakers lose on Xmas, you come in here to talk @!$! about the shoes and say Lebron is god.

3) Then you come up with a story about how you got robbed for your pair after waiting in line.

4) Now you're talking @!$! again?

Do you have a split personality or are you just an idiot?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
!!
indifferent.gif

2) After the Lakers lose on Xmas, you come in here to talk @!$! about the shoes and say Lebron is god.

3) Then you come up with a story about how you got robbed for your pair after waiting in line.

Seriously though!!!! I think he's just an idiot. Don't be so hard on him
grin.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
!!
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
dont be so hard on him man schizophrenia is a turrble illness! lol
laugh.gif

Yall got me excited for VIs but I'm not sure if its just hype.

The sentiment on this board is that the V> IV

But I like the Kobe IV way better comfort wise and performance wise.I liked the Kobe IV wasnt a true lowtop shoe. It was kinda the best of both worlds. It would be super awesome it they had put full length Zoom in it insteead of lunar foam. 

The Kobe IV got me excited about line.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

laugh.gif
!!
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is crazy!Get your mind rightOr get out the threadStop bringing hate to this threadIf you have a problem with Kobe or the VI, don't post in here.If you love the IV or V more, post in those threads!!This is the VI thread... No hate is needed.Whoever robbed you must of known you were:A. A resellerB. A Kobe haterC. GayD. Gay again (dang)E. All of the aboveGet it together man

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Edwin/NWT,

Where did you buy those snakeskin shorts you posted pages back?

They weren't at my Nike, Champs or Footlocker. Don't think I saw them on NDC either.

I got them at Champs in Los Angeles, Glendale. They're at every store I've been in. More stores should start receiving them hopefully.

so a guy on my local craigslist is selling "Kobe Vi Championship Edition"
they are just like the Del Sol but Nike swoosh is gold and the rear of the shoe is gold as well, the colorway looks good for a fake.
hope i dont see these on people feet

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

laugh.gif
!!
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is crazy!Get your mind rightOr get out the threadStop bringing hate to this threadIf you have a problem with Kobe or the VI, don't post in here.If you love the IV or V more, post in those threads!!This is the VI thread... No hate is needed.Whoever robbed you must of known you were:A. A resellerB. A Kobe haterC. GayD. Gay again (dang)E. All of the aboveGet it together man

Dude i literally laughed out loud when i read the list. Homeboy double dipped in the gay bowl huh. That was too funny.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

laugh.gif
!!
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Not a reseller
mad.gif
, not a hater
alien.gif
, and gay, ha
roll.gif
, no. I'm straight
pimp.gif
, i'm so straight, if I was any straighter, i'd be gay
embarassed.gif
. Back to the shoe
nerd.gif

And that's why I refuse to wear those energy/power bands. It messes up your natural ability to do what you normally are used to.
It'll change the amount of force you normally put in on a shot.
Be natural ppl.
That's why Kobes shots are off. Ever since he started wearing that crap he's been different/off.

That's my opinion tho. I believe muscle memory is the key to a perfect shot.

Sorry for being ignorant but been away for 3 days and this thread just kinda exploded...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Any News on Eastbay Orders? Are they Cancelling, Shipping, No Idea?
embarassed.gif

Just a lil help!

-Thanks

P.S. If you hate the shoe stay away from the thread, Example, I don't like Lebrons I stay away from Lebron thread.. Simple why complcate things!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom