OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I think more people are mad because as such a large company that doesnt need the money of a pre sale why would they not just wait to put them on sale until they receive stock.

No matter how you slice it they screwed up this release
tired.gif

Let me make this clear i order a pair xmas shoes from Ndc & Eastbay
and guess what buddy they both Shipped out 2day
i dont see anybody talkin that bout Nike
Only thang that went wrong with this release was how they did the phone calls on saturday for these Grinches
Should of been 1st come & 1st serve also gold members should of had a better chance to get the kicks
Than Non Gold Members
When you a member you expect to have perks & benefits
now in 2011 they continue not to offer perks on limited launches to gold members i will not renew
my membership at all

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

whats so hard to realize Eastbay cant ship what they dont have yet
Nike hasnt shipped Eastbay their order
people acting like Eastbay make sneakers
Eastbay sell sneakers
Nike already stated this "our distro center was closed for holidays"
blame Nike not Eastbay

if you dont want Kobe 6 Grinches from Eastbay just call and cancel your order
and i will gladly order your size and wait for it to be ship next day air ups
Eastbay Reps on here is cool as fan
and already answer the questions being ask by members of nt community
what more do you want from them
I think more people are mad because as such a large company that doesnt need the money of a pre sale why would they not just wait to put them on sale until they receive stock.

No matter how you slice it they screwed up this release
tired.gif
Actually they handled it better than others.

FNL and others, I speak from experience, would have charged your card and then your money would have been held up for at least 3 days, I've heard horror stories of people not having enough money due to the CG XI and being charged multiple times.

Eastbay has not charged anyone until they process your order and ship, better than any pre-sale because your money is not taken out until the order ships.

If you got through, and were patient, you'll get your shoes, shipped to your house with no tax or shipping, at least a $30 - $40 savings.

Post your IDs!!!
nerd.gif

Here's a pair I did that I actually dig and didn't want to delete right when I was finished. Show piece for my new website, inspired by the Girnches. I ordered a couple pairs for friends and family. I really wish there was more options and colors to chose from on Nike ID. Don't go to hard on me NT, I've only used Nike ID a couple times.

FLAME SUIT ON!!!

5304609851_10fff10b97_z.jpg

5305207622_6414c7b369_z.jpg

I like em...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

slightly odd request but...can i get a pic of these with jeans? I usually only get kobes for ball but some of the new CWs and ID options got me thinkin.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Post your IDs!!!
nerd.gif

Here's a pair I did that I actually dig and didn't want to delete right when I was finished. Show piece for my new website, inspired by the Girnches. I ordered a couple pairs for friends and family. I really wish there was more options and colors to chose from on Nike ID. Don't go to hard on me NT, I've only used Nike ID a couple times.

FLAME SUIT ON!!!

I like em...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td] OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)
[/td][/tr][/table]
anyway...not bad, but I would go with a different midsole. I like the volt/blue (or is it purple? either way it looks good) color combo a lot.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by 430AM

Post your IDs!!!
nerd.gif

FLAME SUIT ON!!!

I like em...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td] OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)
[/td][/tr][/table]
anyway...not bad, but I would go with a different midsole. I like the volt/blue (or is it purple? either way it looks good) color combo a lot.

Didn't even think to post in there. I just started looking in that thread and damn there's some sick ID's posted in there. 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

BTW Thanks for the input and compliment homie!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Where'd you find your wife FB?....lol...
I wanna do a trade in......

my "cubicle" has been downsized from orange boxes.....there is a lot of room for black boxes though....say what?????

laugh.gif

Lol.  Not my wife, yet.   *gulp* 
But she is very understanding of my healthy "addiction"  

Given, she gives me the occasional stare down every time a new pair comes into our home, but I give her the "Is there a problem here?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My MAN!

I need me som Grinch!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by never wear them

She's mad cause I don't buy her as much many stuff shoes as I buy myself.... Can you believe that? How selfish is that of her... Smgdh
fixed it for ya....
and hasn't it always been the women with the shoe problems?.....
21st century is on some reversal of roles tip.

lol...when the subject comes up about my shoes when Im around my friends they always say "isnt that feminine" I just laugh and tell em its sneakers though.

and no new colorway or model tonight, c'mon let's get that fist W in the VIs
smokin.gif

Im glad im not the only one that gets that from the homies. They be saying stuff like stop being a female, or there goes the @+#+@ or jina(girl in spanish). Lol even been told to just get red high heels!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Are those the Kobe 2 shorts toosmoove?

Probably so NWT. Got them at a Nike outlet in TN a couple months ago. They're so behind here. They don't get any Kobe gear.

Originally Posted by MadIslander

did anyone order the grinches on xmas day from eastbay? did you get your tracking number? thanks..

grinches? eastbay? what on earth are you talking about?

Still laughing at people fighting for Grinch's on ebay closing in on $300 when there's one about to expire at $250 plus cheap shipping with no bids. People are really dumb!

Originally Posted by MadIslander

did anyone order the grinches on xmas day from eastbay? did you get your tracking number? thanks..

grinches? eastbay? what on earth are you talking about?
The dropped on the 25th. Kobe VI , green ones. eastbay had it thru phone orders. just wondering if anyone that ordered it that morning had theirs ship already..

has anyone received their grinches from kb24.com yet? mine have shipped but usps hasnt shown any updates on the tracking page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom