OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by dyyhard

still some more Grinches pre-order from kixfiles 
http://store.kix-files.com/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-christmas-grinch-2/

no size 12's
frown.gif
...I'm gonna end up having to pay reseller prices soon...oh well.

on another note...did anyone see what Raja Bell is wearing tonight...was watching the Clippers/Jazz game and his shoe came off...they showed a quick shot of it....but couldn't tell if they were V's or VI's.

There prices are reseller prices anyway.  Especially a size 12 with the shipping.

laugh.gif
oops...I meant to say ebay prices...I checked a day after release and they were selling around $300...haven't checked to see if they have come down any.

Seems like $250-$300 would be the going rate for that size.  And shipping too.

I was watching it all day and I was surprised a few hours ago when it reached $300 then it went to $455 and stayed there, factor in shipping and it comes out to $474.99 shipped.

no size 12's
frown.gif

on another note...did anyone see what Raja Bell is wearing tonight...was watching the Clippers/Jazz game and his shoe came off...they showed a quick shot of it....but couldn't tell if they were V's or VI's.

There prices are reseller prices anyway.  Especially a size 12 with the shipping.

laugh.gif
oops...I meant to say ebay prices...I checked a day after release and they were selling around $300...haven't checked to see if they have come down any.

you think prices will cool off...sorry to sound so new...just looking for some help here.

eek.gif
that auction is ridiculous...someone will get a second chance offer...then it will probably get re-listed....I hate ebay.

no size 12's
frown.gif

laugh.gif

you think prices will cool off...sorry to sound so new...just looking for some help here.

I really don't think so because size 12 always sells for the most money.  You run the risk of waiting it out because in a few weeks I would expect less of them to be online.  I think that last one that sold for over $400 is absurd and I can't imagine that you won't be able to get them for less than that.  For other sizes I'd say you can wait it out a bit but even the prices for a size 12 Finals shoe from a couple of years ago is still being sold for $300.  It's annoying that resellers always try to scoop those up first because they go for more money.

Originally Posted by wasitthechad

Comfort: In my opinion the comfort was a big step down from the V. I prefer softer cushioning and the VI is pretty stiff our of the box. Before it was all said and done I ended up switching back to my POP V's. The zoom in the heel is a little more stiff than last years and so is the forefoot but overall still pretty comfortable.
weird cause i thought they were super soft. when i switched to my Vs, i thought the Vs didn't have zoom or something.
I actually might not wear my Vs for ball again...
embarassed.gif

no size 12's
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I really don't think so because size 12 always sells for the most money.  You run the risk of waiting it out because in a few weeks I would expect less of them to be online.  I think that last one that sold for over $400 is absurd and I can't imagine that you won't be able to get them for less than that.  For other sizes I'd say you can wait it out a bit but even the prices for a size 12 Finals shoe from a couple of years ago is still being sold for $300.  It's annoying that resellers always try to scoop those up first because they go for more money.

I'd bet money the stores in the local mall either have employees that resell or they hold for a reseller because they always tell me they only have 1 size 12 when I'm pretty sure they have 2 since they have 2 in every other size
mad.gif
...shot you a pm too by the way.

Originally Posted by gambino54

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Has there been a set release date for the Chaos yet? Been browsing the thread but haven't seen anything...
Concords:  1/15/11 Kobe VI  White/Black/Concord  429659-100,  $130
Chaos:       1/25/11 Zoom Kobe VI, Dark Grey/Metallic Silver,Glass Blue    429659-005, $130
Breds:        2/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Black/White Varsity Red $130 429659-001
Duke:    3/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Varsity Royal/White-Black $130 429659-400
I don't see any glass blue hits on the chaos. maybe the glass blues are actually the chaos??

I've never been so happy that I got charged on my check card!

NIKE ZM KOBE VI-VT/BK/GN

I saw a dude rocking them on the court today, they look sicker in person than on TV. I think these will end up being the most popular ZKVI.

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Originally Posted by jca998

^^

I have to disagree with that statement.

I wore them out the day of the release and the temperature dropped to about 50 and I could feel the wind hitting my socks and feet, wind was definitely penetrating and they seem like they would be very breathable.

Try dropping water on the upper. Watch to see if it beads up and rolls off or if it seeps through.

2d6nymo.jpg
just tried blowing air on mine, they passed through. as for the water thing:
the surface tension of the water holds them together preventing them from
leaking through the tiny tiny holes.make no mistake these are breathable.

air molecules are more loose so they would easily pass through. water on the other
hand will have a hard time due to the fact stated above. water CAN PASS though
given the right amount of force. and a water drop will not do the trick. sorry for
the lecture. KeonClark7, does your feet produce water drops that big?

educate before you hate.

Glad to hear you guys eastbay orders are being shipped! Gonna be getting a refund from nike for my shipping, did the 2 day air mail and still nothing.

^

THANK YOU

Like I said, I wore these out on Sunday night and the temperature dropped in Miami, with a lot of wind.

I could definitely feel it in my feet even though I had on thick socks.

They are definitely breathable and your close up shots also show the little holes in the micro fiber.

^

THANK YOU

Like I said, I wore these out on Sunday night and the temperature dropped in Miami, with a lot of wind.

I could definitely feel it in my feet even though I had on thick socks.

They are definitely breathable and your close up shots also show the little holes in the micro fiber.
no problem, better to educate people than to hate on them. it's not like we have a tap on our feet anyway. smh.
these are crazy breathable. climacool runners are the only thing more breathable than these IMO.
pimp.gif

browsing through kix-files since someone posted a link a few pages back. is the site really THAT legit? from Hong Kong???

saw these in person yesterday....they are the lightest pair of basketball shoes I've ever picked up...felt like lunarlite shoes

No kidding.

When I got my pair, I had to open the box because it felt so light.

And on foot, these things are incredible.

Its a good thing that Kobe and Lebron are making great shoes with Nike, to bad Jordan Brand doesn't match or beat them.

haha when I go pay, the cashier opened the box and found one shoe. The other was on display. She said it wasn't right that it was that light. Good thing she opened the box and checked.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJones

Too much blue on the LA's for me

But all these pics of the del sols makes me wanna get em even more haha
I know. might triple on the del sols IF they go on sale.

Originally Posted by KG21

I've never been so happy that I got charged on my check card!

roll.gif
thats funny but true...too bad i wasnt lucky enough to get my credit card charged for the grinches lol

No kidding.

When I got my pair, I had to open the box because it felt so light.

And on foot, these things are incredible.

Its a good thing that Kobe and Lebron are making great shoes with Nike, to bad Jordan Brand doesn't match or beat them.
^sad truth nowadays about JB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom