OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have faith guys! My nike order says its going to be delivered on the 3rd, and they just showed up!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Glad everyone is getting their pairs!

Call me a loner.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Not sure if these are Elite basketball socks or just Elite socks but these + ZKVI = perfect fit.

And yes my Grama did make that blanket.
Those elite running socks.
I feel like I could wear the VIs barefoot. That's how good they fit me. Only shoe I've felt that way about. I never would though, but just saying I might need a thinner sock.

toosmoove, info on the blanket
nerd.gif

happy.gif

And if they make the Rice colorway super limited and exclusive
mad.gif
I'm already fiending. I'm going to buy them on marquee right NOW.

Btw, got my third pair of Chaos Vs in today. By far my favorite V..
smokin.gif

Rice shoes only drop at HOH??

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by waverder

Does your guys tracking from eastbay say 2.1lbs?

Mine does, size 10. I can't wait til they get here.
size 10 weight is 3.2 lbs. i ordered gift packaging with my shoes to preserve the box. and no, i don't wear my box 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Bad news fellas........

Glass blues look nice in person
30t6p3b.gif
just left ntsm and some dude rockin em (where you @
nerd.gif
I know you're an nter) still pass for me, but in person minds will be changed.

Hahahahaha!!! Dude isnt that always the case with alot of these releases. Since day one i thought there was something about this shoe. Ehh like 90% of kobes tend to grow on people if they weren't high at first. Example dark kights grinches BIG STAGES! yea i remember alot of ppl said they were lame n stuff. I just feel the glass blues fall in that category.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Toosmoove....naw, glass blue with orange sockliner. Def turned a hater to a believer to see em in person.

Damn. Hope we're able to see some pics.
Pics have been up a while already, but here's a link:

http://sneakernews.com/20...i-glass-blue-new-images/

Ohhhhhh yea. "Samsonite! I was way off". LOL.

Yea, I want those without having seen them in person.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

toosmoove, info on the blanket
nerd.gif

happy.gif
What info do you want, playa?  Grama gets down. Would be nice if she made a ZKVI blanket to lay down & display future pick ups. LOL.

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by waverder

Does your guys tracking from eastbay say 2.1lbs?

size 11 = 2.2 lbs

my tracking from KB24 says 2.9 shipped size 11 if they didnt double box 2.1 is about rite
ive never received shoes from eastbay that were not double boxed
Regardless of whether or not your a gold club member eastbay DOES NOT double box, you will get them in a white bag unless you ordered something else with them... I paid the extra 3.99 for a giftbox, ensuring that its double boxed and mine weighs 3.0 lbs, so 2.1 range is about right
Every time I've bought shoes, boots, sandals from Eastbay, I've not had any problems with getting them in the box they came from plus another box for shipping (NEVER just a white bag plus shoes).  I don't know if the issue is specifically for larger size shoes, but I'm just saying I've never had issues with it being a size 8.5 - 9.5--and I've bought a buttload of kicks from them over the past several years.  Additionally, being a Gold Member now, I also will chime in and say it's not worth the extra $$$ u pay for what you get, unless you like free 2-3 day shipping and order a lot of gear.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Toosmoove....naw, glass blue with orange sockliner. Def turned a hater to a believer to see em in person.

Damn. Hope we're able to see some pics.
Pics have been up a while already, but here's a link:

http://sneakernews.com/20...i-glass-blue-new-images/

Ohhhhhh yea. "Samsonite! I was way off". LOL.

Yea, I want those without having seen them in person.

laugh.gif
only fans will remember that...

Great! Looks like I'm going to have to cop the Glass Blue and those MLK IV regardless. Do the polyurethane islands on the glass blue pop out as much as it shows on the pics?

^^ that is a good question and a make/break for me, depending on the answer. I'd LOVE to see actual pics from sneakerheads' cams for those Glass Blues.

On the glass blues the islands almost look sliverish blue. They stand out a lot imo

Damn it dubl!!!! I was afraid you were going to say that... Good thing there's only a few here that actually likes them, unless your comment changed their minds lol

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

SJSneakerheadIII wrote:
Lakers play a home game tomorrow...is Kobe going back to the V's??

Or will we see a new CW of the VI's?? (highly doubt this one)
good question. i think kob' might have some home color ones.

He might wear the Concord VI since they are releasing in a week or two...
not might, he WILL.

after christmas last year, he wore the aways at SAC the next night and the last two years he started wearing the inlines right after xmas even though they didnt release until march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom