OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know any of the over seas sites that have the Rice in size 13? After the Grinch debacle I think I'd rather pay the extra for not having to go through the hassle.

30t6p3b.gif
at the Glass Blue and Rice cw's releasing on the same day. Got to make a decision. I guess go for the Rice pair since some don't seem to like the Glass Blue. I'm guessing the Rice edition will be limited while the Glass Blues will be a general release.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pnikoforonda

Originally Posted by AirKB8

Originally Posted by shox2001

01/15/11 Zoom Kobe VI White/Black-Concord $130 429659-100 (Concord)

01/25/11 Zoom Kobe VI Moss Green/Green Apple-Black $150 446442-301 (Rice)

01/25/11 Zoom Kobe VI Dark Grey/Metallic Silver-Glass Blue $130 429659-005 (Glass BLue)

02/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Black/White Varsity Red $130 429659-001

03/05/11 Zoom Kobe VI Varsity Royal/White-Black $130 429659-400 (Duke)

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16580/session/L3NpZC9TWUVNRFJpaw==

$150??
indifferent.gif
 why Nike ?

Would this mean Chaos will be a quickstrike?
if it is, i hope it won't be as stressful as getting the green mambas 
indifferent.gif

"Some (but not all) footwear styles are selected to launch on a specific date.  The following footwear styles will launch on NikeStore.com in January 2011.  You can navigate ahead to February 2011 and March 2011 to see other styles scheduled to launch in early 2011."

so does that mean NDC release of the rices???????

[table][tr][td]01/25/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Moss Green/Green Apple-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]446442-301[/td][/tr][/table]

damm i wish i wouldnt of slept so hard on these grinchs really wish i had a pair guess im have to go through some loops to get another

Originally Posted by slim15

Ok..so I thought the date for the chaos was the 25th? What happened?
I'm in England, NDC UK have em right now, same with the Concords

Also, why they called Chaos? They don't look anything like last years V's?

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by slim15

Ok..so I thought the date for the chaos was the 25th? What happened?
I'm in England, NDC UK have em right now, same with the Concords

Also, why they called Chaos? They don't look anything like last years V's?

6's chaos has a similar colorway with the 4's chaos

Originally Posted by never wear them

Maybe cause they resemble the ZK 4 chaos? I never understood how the 4s represented the Joker.

Purple = his suit, green = his hair and vest, white = his face, red = his mouth, yellow = his teeth, dark charcoal grey = his eyes, speckle/splatter pattern = blood of people killed.
More likely though because of the Dark Knights I bet, can't have Batman but no Joker.
By the way, the Dark Knights make less sense...There's no blue on Batman in The Dark Knight, or red. (yes I know there's blue on older Batman suits, but the shoe got called "Dark Knights" not "Old Batman Suits")
Most likely...The Dark Knight was a huge movie still at the time, and people just made connections.
Plus with the Bruce Lee's based on his Game of Death outfit, it was an easier to connect other colorways with other movies/characters.

I'm talkin bout the chaos 4s.... How in the hell does that colorway represent, the joker. I mean I get it... But it doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm talkin bout the chaos 4s.... How in the hell does that colorway represent, the joker.
Sorry, read too quick...honestly I don't remember people calling the 4s Jokers when they came out.
Seems to me like that all started with the 5s.
Then with the 5s when those started being called "Jokers" it kinda became a language thing, where Chaos kinda meant Joker, and Joker meant Chaos.
So then the 4s started being called Jokers retroactively.
That's how I remember it from the time of the 4s, but I could be wrong...we've already proven I can't read correctly.
tongue.gif

All I know is that they will be copped. I think the Grinch, and the Rices are the only 2 worthy of a double on release day. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom