OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Now I'm sold on the LA's.
30t6p3b.gif
Only pairs I'm not feeling at this point are the Concords, Black/Red, and the Varsity Royal/Duke cw's. Hell, there's still a couple of Kobe Vs that I need.

Can someone tell me who has worn them more than a few times does the midsole wrinkle?
From the pictures xzstrikaxz posten on the last page they seem wayy too wrinkled 

the midsole creases fairly quickly.  but its bound to happen anyways so i dont mind at all.  i almost like the grinches more now that i have some wrinkles in them
happy.gif
, they look good w some wear

Rich, how you doing sir. Glad to hear you got your grinches. I'm still trying to find a pair...

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by abstractability

Kobe VIs are an easy pass... so ugly..

Thank you!
fixed
Then.....why are you here?
Anyways, I've worn my grinches about 4 times and no wrinkles, yet.  I'm a smaller guy though and I'm sure weight has something to do with it.  These were casual wears though

Originally Posted by never wear them

So this is how cheap Nike is with the Kobe line when it comes to promoting... Smh.

horrible.

5326866407_d893082667_z.jpg

this extends further than just the poster. 90% of the info we're getting about the VI is just recycled info from the V last year.
"kobe said he wanted a true low cut"
"kobe said that soccer players blah blah blah"
the only things new they said about the VI are the snakeskin upper and the sockliner that 'mold to your foot.'

remember all the coverage the IV and the V got? videos and videos, pictures, and articles. what have we gotten with the VI so far? an official unveiling and a small video on nike basketball. i ain't complaining but nike's just riding on the success from the V lol.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

LA's x2 or x3 for me

Damn D. No slowing down whatsoever. Haha. I like your style.

Lol That's how you gotta do it Kobe VI's are gonna take my innocence from me
LOL.  I thought the V's already took that from you?  Shoot I gave mine to the IV's!  I am just a Kobe !@%%% now
eyes.gif

Did anyone who ordered the Kobe "Grinches" from RMK Store receive their kicks yet? Looks like RMK shipped my shoes out but on the USPS website the status says:  "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment", and it's been on that status for about 3 days now.  Has anyone gotten this message or know #*+ that exactly means??? I looked it up on google and I think customs might be hating on me.
30t6p3b.gif

I have never ordered sneakers from an international site so I don't know what to expect... If customs decides not to ship my package to me do you guys thin RMK will make it right with a refund??? This is my first time ordering from them so I really have no clue how good/bad their customer service is.

Thanks in advance ya'll... This !%!! got me lightweight spooked right about now. 

I'm not feeling the LA's at all they just look off to me. The Chaos are really looking good along with the Rice, hopefully they wont be too hard to get on the 25th...

Originally Posted by 430AM

Did anyone who ordered the Kobe "Grinches" from RMK Store receive their kicks yet? Looks like RMK shipped my shoes out but on the USPS website the status says:  "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment", and it's been on that status for about 3 days now.  Has anyone gotten this message or know #*+ that exactly means??? I looked it up on google and I think customs might be hating on me.
30t6p3b.gif

I have never ordered sneakers from an international site so I don't know what to expect... If customs decides not to ship my package to me do you guys thin RMK will make it right with a refund??? This is my first time ordering from them so I really have no clue how good/bad their customer service is.

Thanks in advance ya'll... This !%!! got me lightweight spooked right about now. 

I've ordered from them in the past without any problems. They were back-ordered for a bit and are now shipping out the orders. You shouldn't worry.

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ no hating...just asking how you got to play on the court...do you work for the celts, ball boy...?
laugh.gif
 oh ok, my fault. Yeah, I work at the garden. I work there, but i'm not a ball boy. I don't really want to in specifics about my job, but is isn't anything special, trust me. I'm just lucky that I get to play there once in a while. 

Yeah no hate intended when I asked. I could care less what shoe is worn on the court, just thought it was sick you got to play on an NBA court. Id wear some Shaq shoes to play on an NBA court if I had to just to say I stepped on it.

At the old Amway I got to shoot around for like 2 minutes before the finals game, just so I could put my Space Jams I had on, on the same court MJ wore them on
laugh.gif
BUt it was more like 2 seconds

Oh and to all the cats hating on the little information on the VI's or the photoshopped poster, from a business standpoint its pretty smart. The Kobe line has enough steam to carry itself now without having to put millions into marketing, I mean look how quick this thread blows up everytime new pics surface. These shoes are going to sell whether there are 20 new videos on shoe specs or not. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif

When I ordered my grinches from kicks-crew I had to track them for the first couple of days on a Hong Kong Post site.  Then once it made it to the US I was able to track with the USPS site.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

So this is how cheap Nike is with the Kobe line when it comes to promoting... Smh.

horrible.

this extends further than just the poster. 90% of the info we're getting about the VI is just recycled info from the V last year.
the only things new they said about the VI are the snakeskin upper and the sockliner that 'mold to your foot.'

remember all the coverage the IV and the V got? videos and videos, pictures, and articles. what have we gotten with the VI so far? an official unveiling and a small video on nike basketball. i ain't complaining but nike's just riding on the success from the V lol.

Yup. I could care less tho to be honest. I just want some commercials man.

Mugen EP and Marley thanks for the info.

I'm just kinda worried because I googled what that status meant and others are saying that my package might be of interest to customs and that there's a possibility that my package might not be shipped... It's pretty much customs that decides if my package will be delivered or not.

All I know is I'm never ordering international again after this...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

horrible.

Yup. I could care less tho to be honest. I just want some commercials man.

I couldn't care less about commercials and promotional crap, the shoes are good enough to sell on their own merit.
Plus commercials and promo stuff is expensive, if they did more, you know Nike wouldn't take the hit themselves...we'd be paying more for the shoes.
Also, the last thing the VI's need is more hype built up around them...More hype = harder to get = more NT'ers unhappy coming up empty on release days = more having to pay rape reseller prices for the pairs we really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom