OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to my job.. And our shipment of Concords came in, these things are beautiful.

Very nice. The purple on them looks amazing.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Black and Reds are sick!!

Didn't think they would look that good

I'm surprised

I thought the red would be more duller
Yea that red looks so good.
There are just so many fire colorways coming out.
Not really feeling the glass blues, but every other colorway looks so sick

Thanks for that Info Marley...
I got my pairs... But that will and should help others be careful while looking for pairs for themselfs

i'm feeling the clear soles and graphix on the insole of the LAs. other than that, theyre ehh to me. Too much blue IMO

Word just been confirmed what i said earlier last week
Kobe VI Supreme's 150
Inks-150
Rice-150
and these wont be only 2

If Aces are "supreme"
30t6p3b.gif

^
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
there better be some sick material or something extra on those for them to be 150! grrrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

Bet retail for VIIs will be 150.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Really what materials can change to make em "supreme" carbon fiber scales or something? I don't see much room for improvement on materials.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Bet retail for VIIs will be 150.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Really what materials can change to make em "supreme" carbon fiber scales or something? I don't see much room for improvement on materials.
Metallic Upper they claimin is the reason
im passing i got those grinches im good

eyes.gif
pretty sure it doesn't cost anymore to make em like that. I wonder if gradient and camo pairs will cost more? If so I wonder if those will also be considered premium or supreme options on ID?
30t6p3b.gif
@ Nike.

If they come with extra laces I'll feel better bout that price. Or at least a shirt.

Just raising it up 20$ for no reason.... Sounds pretty dumb.

Maybe because the supremes are not limited to hoh this year unlike the v's as far as the schools or maybe they have a new box Lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Just got to my job.. And our shipment of Concords came in, these things are beautiful.

Very nice. The purple on them looks amazing.
wat up d!!! is the "concord" more like the concord that was on the finals 4 n away graident 4 or forum blue, im jz really confused!!!!!

just got another shipping confirmation from kb24 about my grinches. i think they're just starting to ship them out.

Originally Posted by boogeda

just got another shipping confirmation from kb24 about my grinches. i think they're just starting to ship them out.
May want to check your email again...I just got that email too and now an hour later another one from Paypal saying KB24 has refunded my order. Yet I have 2 confirmation emails from them saying it has been shipped. So either I am getting them for free....or not getting them at all. If my order doesn't come thru I WILL BE PISSED. Especially since it's been 2 weeks and they are just now doing this...

Damn barely. Horrible. That's why I don't even wanna buy a damn shirt from them.

UPS is dropping off my kicks tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom