OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^
laugh.gif

i was trying to order a pair at the table while we were waiting for the check. freaking 9.5, 10s sold out and the iphone browser wouldnt show which sizes were gone. let me get all the way to the final step before giving that evil message.

btw - anyone looking for a 9 for somewhat, somewhere near retail, the 9&under buy/sell area has dropped the price to 200 shipped.
=O where ... I'll take that 9 for 200 ... I just paid 220 from kicks-crew.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^
that's why I never take my girl out

Her: "Babe, let's go out"
Me: "girl, and miss my Kobes... Peace.. Go by yourself"
Her: "is Kobe more important to you than me?!"
Me: ........
Her: "HELLO!!!!"
Me: "Do you really want the answer to that?" (lol)
Her: "Can Kobe do this... (X-rated actions)
Me: "F*** you Kobe!
can't stop laughing at this. my girl always asks me if Kobe is more important too.
roll.gif

and I always answer with an undecided "no"
roll.gif

she still buys me Kobes as gifts though. haha!

I liked the chinas but if it's gonna be hyped and limited like 300 pairs to 1.3 B chinese. DAMN.
that's .000000225 pairs per person. LOL

I think the 300 which are limited are just cause of the lace locks and possible special packing. There's no way all of the chinas(or chaos) are actually that limited cause of how widely available they've been in EU. As it's been mentioned they've been up on NDC EU since the 26th with no limit on how many you can order.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^
that's why I never take my girl out

Her: "Babe, let's go out"
Me: "girl, and miss my Kobes... Peace.. Go by yourself"
Her: "is Kobe more important to you than me?!"
Me: ........
Her: "HELLO!!!!"
Me: "Do you really want the answer to that?" (lol)
Her: "Can Kobe do this... (X-rated actions)
Me: "F*** you Kobe!
can't stop laughing at this. my girl always asks me if Kobe is more important too.
roll.gif

and I always answer with an undecided "no"
roll.gif

she still buys me Kobes as gifts though. haha!

I liked the chinas but if it's gonna be hyped and limited like 300 pairs to 1.3 B chinese. DAMN.
that's .000000225 pairs per person. LOL

Lol

Chaos are nice, been my favorite since pics surfaced... funny how nike throws a limit tag on it and everybody want them now

those Chinas/Porcelain VI's are nice, but I'm more eager to see the pics of the Chaos 2.0 and Bruce Lee-Katos..

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^
laugh.gif

i was trying to order a pair at the table while we were waiting for the check. freaking 9.5, 10s sold out and the iphone browser wouldnt show which sizes were gone. let me get all the way to the final step before giving that evil message.

btw - anyone looking for a 9 for somewhat, somewhere near retail, the 9&under buy/sell area has dropped the price to 200 shipped.
=O where ... I'll take that 9 for 200 ... I just paid 220 from kicks-crew.
did u even look?
frown.gif

wow these things feel better than the v. props to nike. got my normal size and they feel perfect. the del sol colorway is the best so far. i hope the vii is just a hightop version of these with no swoosh...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!
seriously---people like this are messin' up the game.  I can see 2nd pair, but 4th and 5th when you KNOW it's people still tryna get their first?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!
seriously---people like this are messin' up the game.  I can see 2nd pair, but 4th and 5th when you KNOW it's people still tryna get their first?
30t6p3b.gif

+1

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

damn i hope those come to the us. Ty has them right? is this the lebron thread????
I believe he has connects that's why. If they're sitting on the European NDC site, they should bring that stock over here.

Ty def has connects and get some great shoes, im def jealous, not hating! but yea, cant imagine them being too limited with them just sitting on that site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom