OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

GLAD I WAS ABLE TO COP A 9.5, 10.5, 11 AND 12 ON THE RESTOCK! MY NEXT THREE PICKUPS WILL BE PAID FREE AND CLEAR FROM OTHER PEOPLES MONEY! IT IS WHAT IT IS!
30t6p3b.gif
Cool story bro.
This.
No I'm not mad/jelly, I got 3 pairs, but this isn't the place to be bragging like that 
indifferent.gif

GLAD I WAS ABLE TO COP A 9.5, 10.5, 11 AND 12 ON THE RESTOCK! MY NEXT THREE PICKUPS WILL BE PAID FREE AND CLEAR FROM OTHER PEOPLES MONEY! IT IS WHAT IT IS!
30t6p3b.gif
Cool story bro.

Thanks! glad i was able to entertain youGET OVER IT! ... oops i mean get over it! 75% if not more of the people that copped grinch's copped more than one pair and resold it... its a part of the game can't do nothing about it but live with it... you guys weren't hating when i was doing all those pick-ups for people for next to nothing! them days are over with tho! nobody returns favors anymore... and no one is looking to be the first person to act on a "i'll return the favor bro"

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Not sure if this has been posted yet....but here it is:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2011/01/09/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-black-history-month-first-look/

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-black-history-month.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-black-history-month-3-615x409.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-history-month-2011-02.jpg

I SERIOUSLY need info on whether or not these are dropping at HoHs... specifically HoH in MD...
SN: I wish they'd release a Crewneck with the BHM logo on it....
not sure...these will probably be a QS next month...the BHM Jordan III's are supposed to be a QS so I'm guessing these will be too...don't take my word for it...just what I heard.

Looks like the Vault is releasing some concords after the game tomorrow. Check out their facebook for more info..

30t6p3b.gif
Cool story bro.

Thanks! glad i was able to entertain you GET OVER IT! ... oops i mean get over it! 75% if not more of the people that copped grinch's copped more than one pair and resold it... its a part of the game can't do nothing about it but live with it... you guys weren't hating when i was doing all those pick-ups for people for next to nothing! them days are over with tho! nobody returns favors anymore... and no one is looking to be the first person to act on a "i'll return the favor bro"
I've never dealt with OnlyMJs before, but from what lil I do know of him, he's stand up and helped quite a few people...
and then his gracious help went unreturned and with no gratitude....
I think the comments towards him are unwarranted....
but that's just my nickel.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

30t6p3b.gif
Cool story bro.
This.
No I'm not mad/jelly, I got 3 pairs, but this isn't the place to be bragging like that 
indifferent.gif

Yet you keep mentioning you got 3 pairs...

so much hypernatremia up in here! having a friend putting in an order for the chinas (or are they the UN-chinas? don't need that lace tab) over in the UK. can't wait anymore, school is starting soon so i just want to be done with the VI already.

Franks a stand up dude.

unfortunately the only time I was able to come through for him, he found a pair closer to home. (Beleive that was Lobsters-oh well)

I'm not mad at anyone who grabbed multiples, I'm looking for my 2nd as well.

Besides that BHM on the side the black history month's look pretty clean.
Will buy them if I get the chance to. Hope they aren't too limited

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

30t6p3b.gif
Cool story bro.
This.
indifferent.gif

Yet you keep mentioning you got 3 pairs...

I've said it twice? That's alot of times alright. Not to mention I sold one for retail so you can step off meAnd you're trying to resell for $275? Yeah, you can definitely step off me

KicksB4....do you realize how much you'll be paying for the Chaos after the conversion? There might be cheaper pairs on ebay right now.

Originally Posted by s dubl

KicksB4....do you realize how much you'll be paying for the Chaos after the conversion? There might be cheaper pairs on ebay right now.

Not to mention the shipping.

Did anyone else order the White Kobe Mamba Stealth T-Shirt from Eastbay?

Reason I ask is, I got one, received it today, and it is White with a purple logo.....The picture on Eastbay shows White with Gold. i bought it to go with my BS homes, this clearly does not. Anyone get one that was Gold or is there picture effed up as usual?

I've said it twice? That's alot of times alright. Not to mention I sold one for retail so you can step off meAnd you're trying to resell for $275? Yeah, you can definitely step off me

Yipee.

Do you know how many times ONLY MJ's has sold for retail to random people? Step off him then, no?

I resell, I don't care. I waited in line while it was snowing at NTCHI. Pretty sure that's worth something... I didn't get my size so I sold my pair in order to pay reseller prices to cop my size. Which I did, and they came in today actually
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Reason I ask is, I got one, received it today, and it is White with a purple logo.....The picture on Eastbay shows White with Gold. i bought it to go with my BS homes, this clearly does not. Anyone get one that was Gold or is there picture effed up as usual?
try calling cs and ask them about that. or better yet eastbay rep ray or someone?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Someone step on my grinch today . So eff up
damn thats wack....

I have this natural weariness reaction when a person gets too close, my arms immediately come up to shove them away.

They look at me and are like WTH?! I point at my shoes then wave my "NO" finger like kobe.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

lol so this became a reselling topic?!? How about we go back to the kobe VIs? Whats everybodys favorite colorway or top 3 of the pics we have seen? I have to go with...
1-Grinches
2-All-stars
3-del sols

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by Wyse23

try calling cs and ask them about that. or better yet eastbay rep ray or someone?

Im sure their clothes are just like their shoes, they use sample pics which is lame!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Yipee.

Do you know how many times ONLY MJ's has sold for retail to random people? Step off him then, no?

I resell, I don't care. I waited in line while it was snowing at NTCHI. Pretty sure that's worth something... I didn't get my size so I sold my pair in order to pay reseller prices to cop my size. Which I did, and they came in today actually
pimp.gif

I never once said he wasn't a good dude. I've never done business with him but I know he has hooked people up before. I just thought it was of poor taste to come in here and brag about reselling, no flame just an opinion. Anyways, back to the shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom