OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by MTMAN

For those interested kickscrew has a restock of the grinchs. 

Im tempted to buy em for my younger brother. Im guessing $215 for a size 12 is the best price or should i wait it out?
nerd.gif

?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Im tempted to buy em for my younger brother. Im guessing $215 for a size 12 is the best price or should i wait it out?
That's not a bad price at all, but you have to also consider the $30ish (i think) for shipping, but it's still about fair with what they are going for on ebay
I'm in the same boat as you fam... at least $239 is still steep...but still contemplating it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Wanna pick up another pair of Grinches......but not for that price 
frown.gif
 Not to mention, my first pair from them STILL hasn't come in yet. 
30t6p3b.gif
Has it not? That's crazy. How are they gonna do a restock and those who had already ordered them before haven't received them. HMMM

Originally Posted by s dubl

3D glasses more than likely has something to do with the tongue n heel panel on the red ASGs.

C'mon Ming...stop teasin and post more pics
nerd.gif
the upper is 3D-ed, i can't really see it... I don't have the magic glasses
nerd.gif

fb8255ae8db051d58c45cf39b561e010c18cf12.pjpg

nerd.gif

They're on kicks-crew.comBut id say wait, from what I hear the shipping is ridiculous seeing as how people still haven't gotten them yet, but it isn't a bad price

nerd.gif

They're on kicks-crew.comBut id say wait, from what I hear the shipping is ridiculous seeing as how people still haven't gotten them yet, but it isn't a bad price

wait for what? another restock or lower prices or ebay?

Originally Posted by Holiday

That's not a bad price at all, but you have to also consider the $30ish (i think) for shipping, but it's still about fair with what they are going for on ebay
I'm in the same boat as you fam... at least $239 is still steep...but still contemplating it
eyes.gif
Nike: Just Do It

nerd.gif

Yea I didn't know people still didn't get theirs. That's messed up. I was about to pull the trigger on these, but now I don't know.

dude kicks-crew.com took 2 days to ship to hong kong to usa (using EMS) , it literally came 2 days. (faster than usps express international!)

Wonder what that 3D upper is all about. Not sure how the whole shoe will look, either with or without 3D, but at least they're trying some creative stuff.

yeah, we have to have those glasses in watching the ASG at LA hehe i have my glasses already thou so i guess im ASG ready lol

you guys saw kobe losing his concords when he was about to drive the lane at yesterdays game? i guess traction is good on the VIs and or kobe was wearing it loose hehe

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by s dubl

3D glasses more than likely has something to do with the tongue n heel panel on the red ASGs.

C'mon Ming...stop teasin and post more pics
nerd.gif
the upper is 3D-ed, i can't really see it... I don't have the magic glasses
nerd.gif

fb8255ae8db051d58c45cf39b561e010c18cf12.pjpg

More pictures please!!!! Kind of a different concept. Interested to see how they come out

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by al3x89

this whole 3D thing is stupid.
I'm gonna have to agree. Although it would be funny seeing a team play in those shoes wearing 3D glasses 
laugh.gif

well, if you think about it.. they're blowing this 3D thing up for no reason. and of course, people are buying it cause they're fascinated with it 
laugh.gif

but 3D material? c'mon. everything that we can touch in real life technically IS 3D. 3D is meant for movies so we can 'experience' that additional dimension.

so making the upper 3D is kind of dumb IMO. 

3d gimmick is weird. Hurts my eyes looking at that pic.

Those asgs are
pimp.gif
x2

gotta agree the 3D thing is kinda stupid...

thanks for the teaser pic anyway.

me:walking through the mall with 3D ASGs
random person:hey, cool shoes
me:wait, (busts out 3D glasses) here, put these on now look at em
happy.gif

random person: ohhh...OK those are um, cool?

^lol, Shaun, you get your concords yet? I'm thinkin about getting them today but I might have to wait on a discount.

ordered from eastbay with a giftcard I got for 20% off. They'll be here next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom