OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

8ef259be8dba91cd8fe5859f62447d49a95df46.pjpg

So where are the glasses at on the shoe itself?  
nerd.gif

... I must be blind and don't see it...

i was wondering the same thing...
i thought sockliner, but materials don't looked like it...

maybe behind the tongue?

or maybe it comes with a shoe bag and a pair of 3D glasses inserted? 

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

so... those originally called Chaos are obviously not Chaos... they are China...
maybe a special package in China? regular release in US?
either way, i m gonna get those without hesitation~ too nice!
#1 or #2 on my list
Yeah I think they are regular release over here and special in China (because of the box, insole, and laces)... they're already on NDC UK in FSR with quantity selection up to 5 per order

Edit: ^^ That'd be pretty cool if they came with 3D glasses ha
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Wanna pick up another pair of Grinches......but not for that price 
frown.gif
 Not to mention, my first pair from them STILL hasn't come in yet. 
30t6p3b.gif
when did you order?

and what's your location?

I ordered on the 6th and got mine on the 12 ....

ya.. those 3D hurt my eyes.

put those things in a spoiler next time lol.

the concords are easily top 5. so clean, but i'm gonna ID a pair like the concords instead (make them black instead of concord).

The 3Ds are nice

But they really arent 3D like in a 3D movie sense they CHANGE COLORS if you wear 3D glasses to look at them.

I have a pair of 3D glasses are they looked better when I was looking at them thru the glasses.

The Grinches had me so hyped on the VI's when I got them but most of the other colorways we have seen so far aren't doin it for me. The Del Sols and the Concords are the best we have seen since the Grinches. I am ready for some true Purple and Gold Laker colors.

Originally Posted by marley

The Grinches had me so hyped on the VI's when I got them but most of the other colorways we have seen so far aren't doin it for me. The Del Sols and the Concords are the best we have seen since the Grinches. I am ready for some true Purple and Gold Laker colors.
QFT

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

so... those originally called Chaos are obviously not Chaos... they are China...
maybe a special package in China? regular release in US?
either way, i m gonna get those without hesitation~ too nice!
#1 or #2 on my list
Yeah I think they are regular release over here and special in China (because of the box, insole, and laces)... they're already on NDC UK in FSR with quantity selection up to 5 per order

Edit: ^^ That'd be pretty cool if they came with 3D glasses ha
glasses.gif
i saw them on NDC UK, stupid enough tht i wanted to order them right away while they r not doing international shipping~ lol @msyelf
i believe they come with glass, 
glasses.gif

otherwise the theme on these are not completed...

Recommend trying these on if you can.

Just tried on a 10.5 and 11 in the concords. I'm always an 11 in everything. But got a 10.5 in these. They were almost the exact same length for some reason, but the 11's were wider and i could feel my heel slipping. Anyone else experience this? The 10.5s are pretty snug but hopefully I made the right call.

In terms of the 3 All Star colorways, gotta go ASG > LA > 3D. Might try for the ASGs, but the other two are easy passes for me.

Going to have to see some better pictures of the 3D's.

I still have the same questions as others...Where are the glasses that were shown in one of the earlier pics on the shoe?

Originally Posted by msw1233

Recommend trying these on if you can.

Just tried on a 10.5 and 11 in the concords. I'm always an 11 in everything. But got a 10.5 in these. They were almost the exact same length for some reason, but the 11's were wider and i could feel my heel slipping. Anyone else experience this? The 10.5s are pretty snug but hopefully I made the right call.

my heel slipped a little in the del sols until they broke in, it felt like the extra foam on the insole was pushing my foot up too high, but now that it formed to my foot its fine.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom