OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Concords are up on NDC/swoosh 
143kk6c.png

How do you guys get that discount?

I'd put the 3D's in front of the Glass Blue's, good concept, but another pass for me.

seanperia-That's a swoosh account for Nike employee's.

on the borderline about the 3ds...interesting concept. will be even more interesting to see them in motion of worn on tv.

it's a pitty that they still make gammick colors. and it's funny how some members argue which one's better than the other or what nickname to label them...especially when most are terrible and should have never made it to the production line.

3D was out of the box... but i hate the non matching idea! thats just goofy mannn... I was feeling the concept and colors too... damn. Pass

Originally Posted by bc60997

Going to have to see some better pictures of the 3D's.

I still have the same questions as others...Where are the glasses that were shown in one of the earlier pics on the shoe?

Just saw more pics from marqueesole, the glasses are behind the tongue.

^ they have a swoosh account.

you can only get one if you work for nike, or have a friend/family member that works for nike AFAIK

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

WOW at those 3d's..

I don't like em, but the IDEA IS
pimp.gif

Great IDEA/CONCEPT NIKE

100% agree.
the problem is, no one walks around with 3D glasses, so they're gonna look stupid. and i'm pretty sure you're not allowed to wear colourful glasses during games 
laugh.gif

^The little logo of the 3D glasses is on the inside of the tongue.

Just saw it on one of the Marqueesole pics.

These are very unique, and I will be getting this if they release in my area!!

Very cool idea/colorway. The opposite color on the heel cup was a turn off at first, but I am loving them now.

Marley...I'm with you man. I need a Laker colorway. I have an away colorway ID on order, and a home pair in my locker if they don't drop one.

Seriously tho.... I'd get those 3-Ds just to ball prob lounge with em too. Im tryna grip my youth as long as I can.

Bball shorts will do the trick on those. The diff heels is what pushes me away.

But being real... I'm 3 of 3 (4 total) right now... I'ma grab every f'n 6 possible. This shoe will go down as a classic.

RICEs are still my favorite tho. Need those asap!!! Even took the damn day off for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom