OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really liking the sunsets and I wish it was a black heel cup but the descriptions say grey teal sole so maybe the pics just done show the teal hints in the sole and heel cup which would look better than a silver heel

Hey guys been out of the Loop for awhile became a father to a baby boy
smile.gif
. So All-Star pack releasing the SAME DAY? or will they be space out the releases?. Feb is has WAY too many Kobe's!! NOT that I'm complaining tho

The OC looks dope. im only liking the Red and orange pair from the all-stars. 3ds are eh and the blues are looking uglier by the picture

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^congrats bro!

Thanks alot bro appreciate it man... one of the BEST days in my life holding my lil man for the 1st time.. 1st day when me & wifey come home with him, 1st thing Wifey tells me "sooo where can we put a shelf for his Sneakers"
pimp.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

^^^congrats bro!

Thanks alot bro appreciate it man... one of the BEST days in my life holding my lil man for the 1st time.. 1st day when me & wifey come home with him, 1st thing Wifey tells me "sooo where can we put a shelf for his Sneakers"
pimp.gif
 lol
haha first thing my girl would say if we were to have a baby would be "so when do we get rid of your sneakers."
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

btw...I thought it was orange countRy, not orange county? Wasnt this stated earlier?
What really makes it OC?....
Sunset seems a better fitting name to them IMO.
The only reason I can ascertain that these got tagged "OCs" in the last 3 pages is because of the similarity with this logo...

Otherwise it's just you guys reachin' with your nickname games...

^ well, I guess that's where it came from. No need to call a pair if shows after a stupid teen soap opera...agreed?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^^congrats bro!

pimp.gif
 lol
haha first thing my girl would say if we were to have a baby would be "so when do we get rid of your sneakers."
indifferent.gif
LOL I def feel ya man, I was kinda shocked to hear her say that, but she is really supportive of my "sneaker addiction" & also me working for FTL the discount really saves me alot of $$$ on the kicks rather than paying retail, she has a pretty good amount of Kobes herself. Kobe is her second baby daddy lol as she always jokes around when we watch Laker games & now we can watch the games with our lil man
glasses.gif
. Sorry for the mushy stuff just really happy man lol

when they were ORIGINALLY listed here, it was spelled out orange countRy, maybe it was just a typo, bt maybe not. either tag would work for the shoe, too bad the heel isnt navy blue, then all the georgetown fans would want a pair !

someone mentioned a STRATEGIC RELEASE ORDER this year. i kinda agree. the del sol v's, which are some of my favs, didnt catch FIRE like the vi's did. why ? maybe because we saw a laker colorway first, and to be honest, once the lakeshow colorway, ANY lakeshow colorway comes up its hard to follow it up, thats why i think we havent seen one yet. odd because last year the v's first drop was the aways(please correct me if i am mistaken). i wonder if the del sol vi dropped in a month or 2 would it be so well liked ? ( i love it fwiw).

congrats GF23, now ya gotta cop tha kobes in your size and the lil mans !

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by never wear them

btw...I thought it was orange countRy, not orange county? Wasnt this stated earlier?
What really makes it OC?....
Sunset seems a better fitting name to them IMO.
The only reason I can ascertain that these got tagged "OCs" in the last 3 pages is because of the similarity with this logo...

Otherwise it's just you guys reachin' with your nickname games...
I would have to say calling them the OC's because of that logo is reaching way too far.  Highly doubt nike or kobe care about that show

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

when they were ORIGINALLY listed here, it was spelled out orange countRy, maybe it was just a typo, bt maybe not. either tag would work for the shoe, too bad the heel isnt navy blue, then all the georgetown fans would want a pair !

someone mentioned a STRATEGIC RELEASE ORDER this year. i kinda agree. the del sol v's, which are some of my favs, didnt catch FIRE like the vi's did. why ? maybe because we saw a laker colorway first, and to be honest, once the lakeshow colorway, ANY lakeshow colorway comes up its hard to follow it up, thats why i think we havent seen one yet. odd because last year the v's first drop was the aways(please correct me if i am mistaken). i wonder if the del sol vi dropped in a month or 2 would it be so well liked ? ( i love it fwiw).

congrats GF23, now ya gotta cop tha kobes in your size and the lil mans !

i believe the Chaos dropped first

dang ! good call Hugo, thanks

just kinda seems this time around the del sol colorway came 'early' and what a great move it was, imo

when did the first del sol colorway of the IV's drop ?? was it within the first 2-3 colorways released of the iv's or not ? jus wonderin

those grey/navy blues pictured a couple pages back will be unstoppable with blue laces up in em, oh yeah

^^^congrats bro!

pimp.gif
 lol

Congrats man. Enjoy that man. Wife is a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom