OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those Sunsets are growing on me really quick. Those and the Chinas are probably the ones on my must cop list for now.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

The OCs are (probably) named as such because Kobe lives there. He lives in Newport Beach, 10 miles up the street from me. (He goes to the same Catholic church as my parents occaisionally, St .Edwards)

they aren't even named "OC's"...someone just started calling them that and people ran with it....OC would be stupid name for a shoe that has LA on the insoles
laugh.gif
...they're called Sunset

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2011/01/18/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-“sunset”/

tell that to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
roll.gif

images

roll.gif
I don't get that whole Los Angeles Angels of Aneheim crap...Aneheim ain't in LA County.

man f*** that whole LA Angels thing. as a person that lives in LA and is a die hard dodger fan i can tell u theres no love for the Angels in LA county. you gotta go to the OC to start seeing the red caps. it was all a move to land a biger market.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

The OCs are (probably) named as such because Kobe lives there. He lives in Newport Beach, 10 miles up the street from me. (He goes to the same Catholic church as my parents occaisionally, St .Edwards)

they aren't even named "OC's"...someone just started calling them that and people ran with it....OC would be stupid name for a shoe that has LA on the insoles
laugh.gif
...they're called Sunset

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2011/01/18/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-“sunset”/

tell that to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
roll.gif

images

roll.gif
I don't get that whole Los Angeles Angels of Aneheim crap...Aneheim ain't in LA County.

man f*** that whole LA Angels thing. as a person that lives in LA and is a die hard dodger fan i can tell u theres no love for the Angels in LA county. you gotta go to the OC to start seeing the red caps. it was all a move to land a biger market.
tell that to their owner Arte Moreno... he is the one that made the stupid name change... city of Anaheim fought them in court and their fans thought it was stupid as hell too...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I couldn't be more jealous of the Kobe Fans than I am right now about the VI Sunsets.
Why? You're allowed to buy them too.
Oh.. thats happening my man....if I dont get the Ty treatment on these
pimp.gif

Its just a shame the kicks I WANT to see in these great colors dont come out for the line I follow most.
I hear you man. I wish the V1 8's were coming out in all these fresh CW's. The whole V1, V2, V3 gimmick is ******ed. Should have been 1 model with like 12-15 CW's. instead they have like 18 CWs split between 3 models. Stupid. Not to mention that 75% of the CWs are seriously wack.

nice sunset!

i think overall, it is the best out of the whole pack...
3D looked unique, but myabe not good on feet? ASG looked ok... nothing really special... the LA, not my personal fav too plain.
but these sunset! looked great and should be looked great on feet too!

easily for me to choose tht over the other 3 if the release day only allow me to pick up one pair.
nice nice~ but may not cop thou~ hahaha had plenty on the list, these came behind.

Wow.  Serious flooding of colorways in the next few months.  I hope everyone is broke by the time the Lower Merions surface
tongue.gif
.  My top 5 so far are as follows:

1.China(used to be Chaos)
2.Grinch
3.Del Sol
4.Sunrise(Tangerines/SunnyD's?/Oranginas)
5.Rice

I can easily pass on Glass blues, BHM, All Stars, LA(blues), and 3Ds.  Concords are nice but not necessary.

I will say, and I may be in the extreme minority here, but I still think the 5 is superior to the 6 both in fit and colorways.  I think I even prefer the 4 over the 6.  Something about the tongue and fabric aren't quite the same to me.

the sunsets are tough. never really cared for this shoe until this cw. must haves. a very nice spring/summer shoe

when are the all star or la pack releasing?

im guessing only the glass blues are releasing from the pack next week. any other info?

^^glass blues are not part of the asg pack.

I'd like to know the inspiration/story behind the asg pack.

Maybe sunny days, with blue skies, and hollywood?

Originally Posted by gijace

wow.. after February, I will only have 1 kidney.. smh..

roll.gif
 I am considering asking my woman to sell some of her eggs as well.  I've got 5 lil one's. We dont need em anytime soon..
laugh.gif

del's
bhm's
asg's.... all of these must be had. really hope the asg's and bhm's dont drop in the same month though. between kobes, foams, and jordans, febs gonna freakin KILL me.

Originally Posted by JRodski

del's
bhm's
asg's.... all of these must be had. really hope the asg's and bhm's dont drop in the same month though. between kobes, foams, and jordans, febs gonna freakin KILL me.

frown.gif
me too

Originally Posted by boogeda

trade question:

bs home vvvnds (mine) sz 10.5 for ds grinch? what do you guys think?

which one do you like more?
if you like them equally, then you're screwed 
laugh.gif

personally, i think the grinches are very very very overrated. the shoe is just green. it's a nice shoe, but it's plain. 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i say call them "sunny d's" cause kobe plays great defense

I like the idea...but kobe plays horrible D.Against okc he consistently let russel go by and tried to reach around his back. Kobe also consistently lets his man by him or just straight up loses him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom