OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
just my 2 cent.
got my concords yesterday.
They are smoking hot in person, IMO.
Love them since i saw them at the Vault!
not ever gonna regret getting them...
recommend to the ppl who like to buy Kobe shoes with one dark n one light colors~ i think the blk/del-sol and the concord is the way to go!
cheaper on price(at least don't need to worry about the releasing or hyped price after released), and also very classic Kobe colorways!
all i can say is, well done Nike! on those two first GR Kobe VIs!!! i love them both!

Originally Posted by cubanref

Just a heads up some footactions are getting the Glass Blues and Rices. If your footaction got the Grinch's theres a possibility that they will get both pairs on the 25th. I was told that they were a QS.

thanks for the heads up.
hope this can imply the rices ain't that limited. and easier for us to cop.

I m ready! Tuesday!!

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

waiting for Chinas here in the Philippines
frown.gif

Were still stuck with Concords.

Chinas and i'm done with the VI's

imo, the concords are underrated.

if it wasn't a GR, i think it would have sold easily.
I agree with you. Concords are slowly growing on me. Come February and there are still no Chinas, I think il just settle for Concords

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^wow! those tickets are $400!? is tht the face values on the tickets?
very nice!

No the face value was $255. But as you know it's pretty much impossible to find close seats for face value(unless you search very hard and find someone that's willing to let them go for cheap).
It's too bad there are too many rich people in LA, and money is no object for them, thus driving up the price of the tickets...it hurts people like us SMH.
Playoff tickets are even more ridiculous..we're talking about 3x the face value at least. I had to pay $2000 for a pair of tickets which had the face value of $330 each. Just RIDICULOUS.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-007[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Medium Grey/Black-White[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Varsity Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-400[/td][/tr][/table]
So either the first or the third one is the "duke" colorway... what are the other two supposed to be??
Dukes, Grey Royals (Away Dodgers) & ??? (3rd Pair) 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

FWIW, at the Mavs-Lakers game Weds night, Luke Walton slipped out of his Del Sols during the game. Last night, Kobe slipped out of his Concords. Not a good look...
I've been seeing this too much.  I think this makes 3 (Kobe 2, Walton 1).  One time ... ok.  But this is seeming more like a trend.  I'll get the ZKVIs for rocking but not for hooping.  I'd be pissed to have my foot slip out during games, and I don't know why it's not made a bigger deal for the NBA'ers.  This could be a make/break moment during the Playoffs ... especially making moves to get a winning bucket or covering a BLUR like Westbrook.  So far I have zero experience on the VIs, but that's my take so far.  Then again, it could be operator error since I don't see J.R. having issues.
They slipped out of his foot because Kobe wear ankle tape and ankle tape get wet/loose during a game
but he wears socks over the tape doesn't he?  I think its more of how Kobe is tying his shoes though.  We'll see if its a trend throughout the season....

Kobe wears Thorlos socks which when new are actually slippery. I have never lost my shoe, but I can see how it happens.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Good win for the Lakers in Denver, FYI

I've got to learn to not watch games on my own tape delay, DVR, and read this thread...
Anyone else surprised that Del Sols are just about sold out online less then a month after release?  

Seems fast to me especially considering Nike reportedly ramping up production of the VI.

J. 

ya all need to stop with the nicknames. @*%# is od corny. remind me of when people tried to call the black/red vii the raptors...

I'm copping the Rices and the glass blues on Tuesday. Both are dope.

The Del sols are selling out real quick. Look at Eastbay.... Certain sizes are gone. And some footlockers that received 40+ pairs might be receiving another restock. Del Sols are 2nd to me behind the Rices.

Originally Posted by gssazabi

very nice!

No the face value was $255. But as you know it's pretty much impossible to find close seats for face value(unless you search very hard and find someone that's willing to let them go for cheap).
It's too bad there are too many rich people in LA, and money is no object for them, thus driving up the price of the tickets...it hurts people like us SMH.
Playoff tickets are even more ridiculous..we're talking about 3x the face value at least. I had to pay $2000 for a pair of tickets which had the face value of $330 each. Just RIDICULOUS.

apparently it didn't hurt you enough from buying those jacked up ticket.

very nice!

well, i would say $400 isn't a bad price if you are not buying it for the face value...

when's frijo gonna be back from vacation, really need to see those pics of the "real" chaos. lol

My FL doesn't sell %#@ and they're out of all the normal sizes of Del Sols... couldn't believe it.

I got some IIIs today (first new JB purchase since XX3s) and all I can think about as far as shoes goes is this Tuesday
pimp.gif
Got me feeling like a kid again.
(don't get me wrong, cements are classics, but we've all had em. nothing new)

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Good win for the Lakers in Denver, FYI

I've got to learn to not watch games on my own tape delay, DVR, and read this thread...
Anyone else surprised that Del Sols are just about sold out online less then a month after release?  

Seems fast to me especially considering Nike reportedly ramping up production of the VI.

J. 

Caught me by surprise, I was hoping to get them on discount once they removed the exclusion like last year. They took the exclusion of the v1 LeBrons and still have a near fsr.

very nice!

well, i would say $400 isn't a bad price if you are not buying it for the face value...

Price seems about fair since it was MLK Day and you get to see superstars from both teams. Does NDC charge tax for purchases? I'm in CA if that matters. If they do i'll just drive a half hour to HOH.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

very nice!

Price seems about fair since it was MLK Day and you get to see superstars from both teams. Does NDC charge tax for purchases? I'm in CA if that matters. If they do i'll just drive a half hour to HOH.

ndc does charge tyax, but if you have an account you get free shipping on orders over $100.

I just called NTNY and they had no info on anything releasing tuesday. Guy said call back monday to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom