OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jkballer5

^ I like the 81pt game inspired ID's...Im actually thinking of doing something like those for my 2nd ID's

thanks man.
but i think it looked too a like with the IVs inline...

i have my inline IVs, i love them, and i dont think these VIs can win the IVs inlines...

haha~ i m just beating down on my own iDs 

Originally Posted by shox2001

[table][tr][td]02/26/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI BHM[/td][td]Black/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-011[/td][/tr][/table]
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16581
More To Come

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-007[/td][/tr][/table]
ukhmjhgd.jpg

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Medium Grey/Black-White[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-008[/td][/tr][/table]
rftyfghgh.jpg

I Need More Money
eek.gif
mad.gif

uyiouiou.jpg

lkhjkh.jpg

jkloipi.jpg

iotjkh.jpg

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

the LA look sick on Nick Young. BTW is Nick Young a sneaker head ? He always got nice shoes on

those r not LAs... those r the iDs for himself
IMO they looked better than LAs

i think hes more like a guy who cares about his look than a sneaker head? because seeing him rocks a few Penny retros back then before he start doing Kobe iDs, other than these he didn't show too much of other shoes on court like Agent 0 did...

but he got some pretty good taste on certain iDs of his owns

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Happy 81 point game Anniversary to Kobe.  The Vault posted this pic of his game used shoe.  I hope it gets a permanent display at Staples.

The other shoe must be at the Nasmith Basketball hall of fame. I read an ESPN article where Kobe was quoted saying that they requested his game worn shoes from that night.

^^^ thanks for sharing! shox2001

those seems like the FL's stock pictures...

digging the grey/blue and grey/blk... but have to check out the heel tab materials before i decide to buy...

the best Hornets colorway thus far on these VIs, IMO.

and the white/blk/yellow ones are a must to me! so beautiful... the blue gradients r alrite... i don't like how they outlined the NIKE ZOOM on the midsole accent... ew

Still don't understand the rices being $150, but the bhm are $130... I think they both have the similar additional materials if you know what I mean? Regardless, still copping both...

Out of those newer foot locker colorways, I'm feeling the draft days the most! The grey royals 2nd...

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by Nermindee

picked them up yesterday with a homie discount and paid $99
pimp.gif

took a quick pic.They are sweet.

I WANT THESE HOW DO THEY RUN 

true to size imo, just try them on when you go in the store sir and pick the right size.

[table][tr][td]02/26/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI BHM[/td][td]Black/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-011[/td][/tr][/table]
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16581
More To Come

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-007[/td][/tr][/table]
rftyfghgh.jpg

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Medium Grey/Black-White[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-008[/td][/tr][/table]
iotjkh.jpg

These are too ill. Probably the only colorways i'm considering

looks like they're gonna start doing coloured flywire again? (i always thought it looked alright)

gradient looks nice.

are those TB's up there? 
they need to give us that grey base on ID. 
nerd.gif

jkloipi.jpg

POPs? i think so...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Still don't understand the rices being $150, but the bhm are $130... I think they both have the similar additional materials if you know what I mean? Regardless, still copping both...

Out of those newer foot locker colorways, I'm feeling the draft days the most! The grey royals 2nd...

Yea I don't understand it either.
What makes the rices premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom