OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping by the nearest HOH tonight to ask about the RICE and Glass Blues. Might have to pull an all nighter again... at least this time its not to study for a damn midterm exam.

ive asked several managers at the nike stores here in the phils and 2 of them said that the rice got bumped till march...not sure if it holds true thou...ill be calling them again once they open later...

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Pics?

I've balled hard indoor and outdoor in my Del Sol V's for the past 8 months. They'll be retired soon because the sole has worn down. My Grinches held up fine in a couple hours of hard pick up, but got a little dirty, so I won't be using those for ball. Waiting for the Rice's.
Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^curious to see where the rips/breaks are occuring.....any chance you could snap a shot for us to view?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yea? Can we see pics? I balled in my V Del Sol, Blackouts & Aways many times with no rips and I weight 230 ibs in my size 12 & 13s.

i'll def take for the fam..

i think its just me cuz they keep breaking in the same area...

i'll have pics tonight, though....

East LA's? What are those now? The Glass Blues? These nicknames are getting out of hand lol.

Local HOH did not receive any shipment for the Rices. They said the shoe is not on their shipping manifest for the next 3 weeks, so I doubt they release tomorrow.

BHMs are cool. I just can't get over that logo. If it was on the inner heel, maybe but I just can't "dig it"

if it was all black then yes. But the colors are a no go.

went by hoh today manger said no go for tommrrow that she also see it listed for tommrrow but no box of either shoe have arrived

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The people who didn't like the BHM's just changed their minds...starting...now.

These are the only 3 pics that I need to see.  This is a hot shoe, but it's not my kind of steelo.  I love the detail on them, and the "BHM" lettering is much, much better than I originally thought.

One of my favorite aspects of this shoe is the scarring (albeit a bit dull) and the glossy midsole.  I think NIKE did a great job with these, imo.  
pimp.gif

Looks like the perfect time to order one of my Kobe IDs in my locker since it seems the Rices have been pushed back...

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Ehh...Nike.uk got the Chaos GR China's....did I miss the release here?

Here.
They've been available online on the GB NikeStore since the start of the month. Might have even been since the 26th. All 3 colorways you see on there all launched together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom