OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to a Nike rep, both the rices and glass blues will be pushed back both in store and online, they will NOT be releasing tomorrow. !+*!!!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Just saw some detail pics of the LA's. White clouds lookin niiiiiice!!!
man, witch which one of yall was it in line at HOH LA with the LA's on and the dodger hat
nerd.gif

im buying 3 pairs of LAs after that thank your sir

smh

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Just saw some detail pics of the LA's. White clouds lookin niiiiiice!!!
man, witch which one of yall was it in line at HOH LA with the LA's on and the dodger hat
nerd.gif

im buying 3 pairs of LAs after that thank your sir

smh

do you get paid for correcting spelling on the internet

get a girl and a new hobby lame
indifferent.gif

Rice pushed back? Good news.

I was ready to drown my sorrows with a bottle of Patron tonight because I wasn't gonna be able to make it to the release.

It just sucks the rices aren't releasing tonight, was really looking forward to them.
I might just go ahead and get the concords off of deadstockshoes.com for $100
ohwell.gif

The BHMs were already a go for me, even more so after the new pics. Glad to hear the Rice are being pushed back, I know I can get them now.

Been MIA for a few days.....

Kinda glad rices aren't releasing tonight....was a little low on paper but now I can save

Any new big news the last few days? Don't feel like reading 10+ pages

Called HOH here in Daly City, said thet're not getting them, not knowing that they were pushed back. Good! Have time to save!!!

Mehhh, no Rices tonight = me shopping. lol.

How do they not know until less than 24hrs before release time though... Some BS. :/

I'm pissed. I was really looking forward that release. Nike is only trying to create hype w/o even knowing it
laugh.gif
bringing back the ZK5 on Nikeid and now this.... Smh. It's working. Not really...

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm pissed. I was really looking forward to that release. Nike is only trying building more hype w/o even knowing it purposely.  Smh. It's working. Not really...

There ... fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom