OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by s dubl

3D shoes+3D shirt=OD

I disagree .... now if it's a hat, too, then I can see it.   But a tee and kicks or cap and kicks, I think it's fine.  And it's not like I'm going to wear a pair of the shoes on the shirt--THAT's OD. Besides, I wear shoes/gear for me ... not for others.  Just sayin'.
Word. %@%* is tacky as hell

Originally Posted by DNeou20

yeah got my 2 grinches. concords right now
del sols are on hold til the EA.... then give me a pair of Chinas and i'm done. lol
hehehe thats what they all say...

im new to the kobe scene. but i went to the wizards game last night and nick young had on like a pearl colorway of kobes it looked like...are those gr?

Ok..so there is a LOT of confusing information in this thread. The LA is the all dark blue colorway, and the OC is the sunset colorway. Correct? Do either of these have a release date?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im new to the kobe scene. but i went to the wizards game last night and nick young had on like a pearl colorway of kobes it looked like...are those gr?

Hey Sole.. the Equipment Managers for teams have access to get IDs for their players, so Nick goes wild on it. We are getting him on soon to talk about his shoe love.  Check it out since you are local.

V id's I think
ap-a19be8eebb2b4841a6961584c682be67.jpg

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Ok..so there is a LOT of confusing information in this thread. The LA is the all dark blue colorway, and the OC is the sunset colorway. Correct? Do either of these have a release date?

I hear the LA is quickstrike this Friday. the OC are going on sale on feb. 11th. 3D's go on sale on the 9th.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Anyone plan on copping the 3D's on 2/9? A part of me wants them to honor the Air Structure Triaxes but I still feel weird about 3D shoes

I'll be copping the 3Ds. So far I'm really only interested in the 3Ds and Chinas. Sunsets may get a look, but not sure yet.
I want the 3D's too. Sucky thing is, i'll be catching a flight to nyc! damn!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

3ec267f1b801b4333a8f6b143006e31cac43e619_r.jpg

*image from HoH's FB page*

thanks for the pic man.
now i can imagine how the rest of those stock pictured VIs r gonna be looked like...

they looked pretty plain, nothing special... maybe wait on sale or see it in person first
No problem mate.

I was in store again today and managed to take a few more shots of this shoe from a few different angles. Still doesn't change much I will think you will find though! I will post them in the next couple of hours.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey Sole.. the Equipment Managers for teams have access to get IDs for their players, so Nick goes wild on it. We are getting him on soon to talk about his shoe love.  Check it out since you are local.
wow thats awesome. sure. let me know when it airs

Originally Posted by Nermindee

V id's I think
ap-a19be8eebb2b4841a6961584c682be67.jpg
Damn, it looks like Nick Young is on a trampoline.  Nice shot.    
 .... Don't like how he is biting on J.R. on both on the whole iD thing and now his 360 deg layup.  I miss his Air Penny sneaker love.

Taking this excerpt from Andy Kamenetzky's article this morning....

"Despite the frivolity, however, we learned Kobe takes his signature sneakers VERY seriously. A whimsical observation from 710 ESPN's Beto Duran about the irony of former nemesis Raja Bell wearing The Mamba's shoes sparked a very emphatic explanation about why that would be the case:

"A lot of people do," noted Kobe proudly. "My shoes are built for that. That's something that I always wanted to have happen. That means we're making the right shoe. My shoe is the second most played sneaker in the NBA. Period. That just means we're good at our job.

"It's something that, we don't look at it as, 'they're wearing my shoes!' It's we're doing the right thing technology-wise. The shoe something they feel comfortable playing in. It's got nothing to do with ego at all. It means that we're doing our jobs."

Put that in your "observational humor" pipe and smoke it, Beto Seinfeld!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here is a link to the full article

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Nermindee

V id's I think
Damn, it looks like Nick Young is on a trampoline.  Nice shot.    
 .... Don't like how he is biting on J.R. on both on the whole iD thing and now his 360 deg layup.  I miss his Air Penny sneaker love.

laugh.gif
 what? do you have any idea how many players in the league wear kobe ID's?

demar derozan

amir johnson

jr smith

nick young

jj barrea 

raja bell

ronny turiaf 

there are probably another 10+ more. 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jrjmd

btw, as for the gold club membership in eastbay how much do you pay for you to be a gold member? tia!
smile.gif
The membership for the Eastbay Gold Club is currently priced at $9.99.  It is normally priced at $19.99.  Please note, this is a limited time offer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Can current members get a $10 gift coupon then? 
laugh.gif
Unfortunately, the answer to that is no.  Sorry. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by boogeda

eastbay getting the la's? just ordered the gold membership. better put it to good use.

any help eastbayrep would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Eastbay Ray... do you know if yall will be getting the Orange County/Sunsets or the 3Ds?
Originally Posted by msw1233

I'd like to know if Eastbay/NDC are getting the LA's.
Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

They are the same color of the dodgers hat to me but i didnt hold them in my hand so im not 100%
cool man thanks. i just wanted to know becuase in some pics they look to have a purple tone and in others they got that cool royle look.   so eastbay rep, is eastbay gonna have these for sale?
I have been hearing that all the All-Star shoes will be a quickstrike release, so we may not get any information saying we will get the shoes until 1-2 days before the launch.  If we get any information on any of these launches, I will post an update as soon as I can.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

gold membership will get you free shipping but doesn't help in getting them....it should though...Eastbay should let the gold club members get them first.. 
It would be nice if we would allow Gold Club members to order the new releases first,  but then everyone else that wants the shoes would join the Gold Club, basically putting everyone on the same page again.  Just remember, the main benefit of the Gold Club program is free three business day shipping, which is really nice just by itself.

EastbayRep - Ray

Do a lot of people on here have east bay gold memberships? I have something like it for amazon but i'm not sure how useful it is. I guess it would entice me to buy more from eastbay lol.

I joined the gold club, still haven't gotten the one time 25% off code....not that it matters since Eastbay has started excluding almost anything even slightly good, and not taking the exclusion off after 2 weeks like they used to.

You can go to Hoopshype.com & it breaks down the most worn shoes in the NBA...last time I saw it a couple months ago the V was #2 behind the Hyperdunk & the IV was still top 5 or 10.

Do you have to wait till you add the items to the shopping cart to find out? For example the Kobe VI's say "excluded from discount" but does that include the gold member discount as well?

Originally Posted by aykim2188

Do you have to wait till you add the items to the shopping cart to find out? For example the Kobe VI's say "excluded from discount" but does that include the gold member discount as well?
The 25% off works just like any other promotion they usually have. It excludes the usual items with the red text.

Originally Posted by button999

I joined the gold club, still haven't gotten the one time 25% off code....not that it matters since Eastbay has started excluding almost anything even slightly good, and not taking the exclusion off after 2 weeks like they used to.
I think the Eastbay rep said that the code would arrive within 10 business days or something, but yeah...i wanted another pair of Del Sol's on discount, but they are sold out of my size.

Hey Eastbay rep, are you guys going to get a restock of the Kobe VI Del Sol colorway?

^I know, but they usually lift the exclusion after some time. I don't think that one time use coupon will expire as long as you're a gold member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom