OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
ntla getting the la's.

from ntla fb: "Yes we will be receiving the Kobe VI All Star. It is part of the East L.A. Territory pack. Please stay tuned for more information regarding the launch."

Originally Posted by boogeda

ntla getting the la's.

from ntla fb: "Yes we will be receiving the Kobe VI All Star. It is part of the East L.A. Territory pack. Please stay tuned for more information regarding the launch."

Dam a territory pack thats crazy. i grew up in East Los and to be honest most folks in ELA wouldnt wear these, too flashy. simple wht blk wht blue type of kicks. Im all for it!! gotta rep whittier blvd lol...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Nermindee

pick these up today... I likem 
pimp.gif
, so much better in person. The trasnslucent sole is really white on these.
IMG_3484-2.jpg
pimp.gif
more pics please. None of that "tomorrow" sh**. Now! Haha
This guy
30t6p3b.gif

Do you want some links to matching gshocks and socks too?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
if you got a matching hat too then yes!
laugh.gif

What's the deal with the glassblues...and why are some people referring to them as East LA's. The color combo has nothing to do with East LA.

Originally Posted by cubanref

I just remembered that I bought this shirt a while ago and thought it matched really well with the Grinch's. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics
394802051.jpg

nice shirt~
i wanted to get those shirts a while back too~

but i thought of myself not a fan of tennis... so i gave it up

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The grey on the Celtics is so dull in person. It seems darker then in that stock photo I think.
What do y'all think anyway? 

3ec267f1b801b4333a8f6b143006e31cac43e619_r.jpg

*image from HoH's FB page*

thanks for the pic man.
now i can imagine how the rest of those stock pictured VIs r gonna be looked like...

they looked pretty plain, nothing special... maybe wait on sale or see it in person first

IMO some of the TBs are looking better than the GR/Limited releases. TBs are nice n simple. I'd love to see a white/purple TB
nerd.gif

^thts true, s dubl... thts wht in my mind
i try to convince myself don't fall for it~
so please don't say they r nice, they r not nice!
lol

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Anyone plan on copping the 3D's on 2/9? A part of me wants them to honor the Air Structure Triaxes but I still feel weird about 3D shoes

I'll be copping the 3Ds. So far I'm really only interested in the 3Ds and Chinas. Sunsets may get a look, but not sure yet.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

What's the deal with the glassblues...and why are some people referring to them as East LA's. The color combo has nothing to do with East LA.

ok so which are being called the East LA's the all blues or the glass blues?

ok if the glass blues are being called the ELA's it doesnt make sense those colors dont rep ELA at all. mmmm I wonder what went into the thought process of choosing those colors.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by hakbottom

ok so which are being called the East LA's the all blues or the glass blues?
Glass Blue

LA

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jrjmd

btw, as for the gold club membership in eastbay how much do you pay for you to be a gold member? tia!
smile.gif
The membership for the Eastbay Gold Club is currently priced at $9.99.  It is normally priced at $19.99.  Please note, this is a limited time offer.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks eb rep! always on the quick answer!
smile.gif

So they're calling them the Territory Pack now?

Glass Blue = East LA
Sunset = West LA
LA = South
3D = North/Hollywood

Something like that? I guess the Sunsets could be "Orange County" too, but wouldn't that kinda leave out west LA? Just taking a crack at things...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom