OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Aces are too clean. I wonder if that's the Home colorway though. I would expect more maroon for an Away colorway, so maybe they're releasing Home colorways first this year?

aces are
pimp.gif

maroon/burgundy laces and liner.... possibly heel counter would set these off.
and i agree i would see these as a home colorway, guess it seems like nike is going with what some suspected
reverse release schedule fromt he Vs

Originally Posted by c4

nwt-
laugh.gif

Shaun- na, not a bad fan at all, I wish I could find the interview where fish says something like, "na I don't even like the color green"
I know I'm crazy and not rational, but I can only think of 2 shoes I own with straight up green on them outta 200 pairs
laugh.gif
...excluding neons of course.

really excited for the LAs
http://www.youtube.com/wa...feature=player_embedded#!
around the 2:00 mark is where they talk about the celtics bruh

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

To All My Fellow KobeHeads/NTers

It Seems that the "Blue LAs" will release on NDC on Jan.28 for $ 135 (448693-400)

So stop posting silly questions, do your research.... 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

chatted with an ndc rep, and he said that the product number 448693-400 (kb6 la) is not showing up in their system. i hope they do release though cuz that'll save me the trip to hoh.
They are on the NDC release list so they should be on NDC

FINALLY!!!! I've been waiting for the aces!
But sadly, the V's are more impressive to me 
frown.gif

Should have used some metallic or something IMO, I'll have to wait for more pics

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

So the LAs are releasing on friday. Are they releasing online as well? or just in stores?

From what we know, they SHOULD be on NDC as well as in store.  But they are for sure releasing friday

Originally Posted by never wear them

and can't wait for these as well...

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-varsity-red-white-2.jpg

anyone notice the toebox on these... and how the scales just run up w/o that blend
this one looks fake.. or fake indeed.. the scales at thetoe box is same with the body.. that's not the case with the legit pairs.

Originally Posted by voguelee

Originally Posted by never wear them

and can't wait for these as well...

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-varsity-red-white-2.jpg

anyone notice the toebox on these... and how the scales just run up w/o that blend
this one looks fake.. or fake indeed.. the scales at thetoe box is same with the body.. that's not the case with the legit pairs.

they're just samples bro. eastbay is very legit. 

Damn you NWT... always killing it with the pics. I was trying to stay away from the concords... but it looks like I may be picking up a pair tomorrow.

Aces look pretty nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom