OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait til friday, the ELA's will br my first kobe vi's!!! so are the glass blues being renamed to some other part of LA?

Dam yuku!
tired.gif

^Yeah, what he said..... Aces have normally been a good cw, so I assume these will be clean too...

aces are clean, couldve used more maroon though. if easily attainable I'll scoop.

I just got off the phone with Nike and they said they are being released the 29th in hoh and other select retailers also on ndc. Sneakerfiles says friday the 29th but obviously one of those are wrong.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by voguelee

Originally Posted by never wear them

and can't wait for these as well...

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-varsity-red-white-2.jpg

anyone notice the toebox on these... and how the scales just run up w/o that blend
this one looks fake.. or fake indeed.. the scales at thetoe box is same with the body.. that's not the case with the legit pairs.

they're just samples bro. eastbay is very legit. 

red midsole
sick.gif

i want the chinas in a bad way..... packaging and everything.. i have a feeling they drop on chinese new year.. any word on a release here?

Not fond of matching. It just screams "trying too hard". Plus, with the Green Mambas, you're already breaking necks as is. To each his own.. We should get an official count on how many times that phrase has been used on this thread 
laugh.gif

CHEESE! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom