OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Not fond of matching. It just screams "trying too hard". Plus, with the Green Mambas, you're already breaking necks as is. To each his own.. We should get an official count on how many times that phrase has been used on this thread 
laugh.gif

CHEESE! 

I personal would any ball in them cuz i don't really see any fit that would work with them kind of like the south beach 8's

The Grinch's and south beach's are beautiful shoes to look at and wear to play ball in but thats about it can't see myself rocking them with jeans 

that makes absolutely no !*!+%## sense at all.

Originally Posted by lj12

Eastbay rep, are the 3Ds and chinas dropping with you guys? Any idea when, if ever you do get them? Thanks for the help!
I do not have any information on them yet.  If anything comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Not fond of matching. It just screams "trying too hard". Plus, with the Green Mambas, you're already breaking necks as is. To each his own.. We should get an official count on how many times that phrase has been used on this thread 
laugh.gif

CHEESE! 

I personal would any ball in them cuz i don't really see any fit that would work with them kind of like the south beach 8's

The Grinch's and south beach's are beautiful shoes to look at and wear to play ball in but thats about it can't see myself rocking them with jeans 

that makes absolutely no !*!+%## sense at all.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn, 13 minutes, for a review? Lol
haha thats what i said, but its cool... he is on point with everything that has been said about the shoe.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Eastbay rep, are the 3Ds and chinas dropping with you guys? Any idea when, if ever you do get them? Thanks for the help!
I do not have any information on them yet.  If anything comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
No word if you guys are getting the All-Stars on 02/17? 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Honestly, all these colorways are kinda dope to me. If you look at all of em, you can't really say they're f'n disgusting. Some of you can say the glass blues are.... But JB releases more horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, colorways than the zk line

i only dislike the glass blue's because of the orange. it's a little too much.
and i don't like anything from the jordan line besides the concord XI's. the only pair of jordan's i would ever buy 
laugh.gif
 i was never attracted to the shoes (maybe because i don't like MJ) 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
No word if you guys are getting the All-Stars on 02/17?
Not yet.  Otherwise, I am out for the rest of the day and will be back tomorrow morning to answer any questions.

EastbayRep - Ray

gl to those who really want the LA's. i'll be patiently waiting for the other all-star cw's.. and release info on the china's and rice's. C'MON NIKE!

They can keep the box and lace thingy in China... Just send me the shoes. Preferably in April please
wink.gif

February is too crowded, March is the wife's birthday so I'm already going to have to justify copping the Orlando Pennys, April is clear so drop them then. Thanks Nike!

pass on them ugly LA's... dont wanna walk around with blue shoes and have people ask me if a bird took a dump on my right foot.

Originally Posted by Holiday

I'm thinking the LA's might be an easy cop...seems like many are passing on them...
According to eastbay rep they are supposed to be pretty limited so it might be harder than you think....I'm gonna give it a shot and if I don't get them then it's whatever

Just copped the concords today. They seem a bit wider than my Grinches, but a good fit overall. I'm glad NWT posted some sick on foot pics as these weren't even on the radar for me. They look way better on foot than they do on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom