OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AirForce1s

so are there still gonna be Bruce Lee VI's? or was that a rumor?
Think that's still a rumor/wishful thinking for now. I'd love to see another Bruce Lee shoe, but there's been no word or pics to confirm them.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Just copped the concords today. They seem a bit wider than my Grinches, but a good fit overall. I'm glad NWT posted some sick on foot pics as these weren't even on the radar for me. They look way better on foot than they do on their own.

They're dope. I felt them wider than my del sols. I played in em as well... Phenomenal.

I loved the ZK5s... 40 pairs(11 ids)... I can honestly say these are a better ride, IMO. The insole just makes it "butter". And that WrapAround midsole is an amazing feature. Many don't see the actual purpose of that. I can care less if it creases, that thing kept the whole ride squishy comfortable. Haha. Real nice shoe.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just copped the concords today. They seem a bit wider than my Grinches, but a good fit overall. I'm glad NWT posted some sick on foot pics as these weren't even on the radar for me. They look way better on foot than they do on their own.

They're dope. I felt them wider than my del sols. I played in em as well... Phenomenal.

I loved the ZK5s... 40 pairs(11 ids)... I can honestly say these are a better ride, IMO. The insole just makes it "butter". And that WrapAround midsole is an amazing feature. Many don't see the actual purpose of that. I can care less if it creases, that thing kept the whole ride squishy comfortable. Haha. Real nice shoe.

Agreed on all points. I thought the Vs were a dream to wear and these have them beat in all aspects. I think I like the on foot look better too. Sucks because I copped 10 pairs of the Vs and told myself I wouldn't do it again with the VIs. Looks like I will be eating my words. The colorways for the VI are on point too and its only January.
eek.gif

What about overall performance? V or VI? Oh,  I was just messing with Mugen's video review
laugh.gif

For all you grinch owners out there, is there any truth that the grinches fit slightly bigger than the other vi's released (del sol/concord)...Thanks in advance guys...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

how many extra things do i have to purchase in order to get my eastbay order double boxed?

1 extra, but sometimes they end up shipping the items separately, so you may still get the crappy white sticky envelope on your shoes.
You're better off paying the $3.99 for the gift box, that way you know for sure.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

For all you grinch owners out there, is there any truth that the grinches fit slightly bigger than the other vi's released (del sol/concord)...Thanks in advance guys...

I felt that my grinches were tighter and took longer to break in than the concords. Length wide I feel they are the same. Don't have the Del Sols yet, so I can't comment there.

Originally Posted by button999

how many extra things do i have to purchase in order to get my eastbay order double boxed?

1 extra, but sometimes they end up shipping the items separately, so you may still get the crappy white sticky envelope on your shoes.
You're better off paying the $3.99 for the gift box, that way you know for sure.

thanks man

My shoes were double boxed, I just bought a pair of bball shorts with them.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

What about overall performance? V or VI? Oh,  I was just messing with Mugen's video review
laugh.gif

One thing About the 5s that I liked but it was also a con, was that it was too low to the ground. It felt great don't get me wrong, but the more the midsole compressed and the zoom getting beat, I CAN FEEL THE ZOOM BAGS PRESSURIN MY FOOT. It was getting sorta uncomfortable and felt like they were done.

with these 6s, I felt that thick insole soften and since it's thick, it didn't flatten out! The midsole is probably my favorite part of the shoe.
I took out the insoles once I got home and saw the pressure points soft(not flat) while the other parts of the insole remained stiff/thick.
These, the ZK5, and the 2K4s are still up there in performance for me.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

what do the china's look like?

Why don't you go a COUPLE or few pages back? The ones with the special Chinese Box..
thought those were the chaos's?
you obviously weren't good at maths. put 2 and 2 together...and you should work out that the shoes everyone is telling you are the chinas are also referred to as the chaos.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

what do the china's look like?

Why don't you go a COUPLE or few pages back? The ones with the special Chinese Box..
thought those were the chaos's?
you obviously weren't good at maths. put 2 and 2 together...and you should work out that the shoes everyone is telling you are the chinas are also referred to as the chaos.
i understand now calm down, just stating why i didn't know before anyone said anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom