OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

what's with all the hype ? I thought people said they will pass on the East LA
I think the hype is about the fact that people chime in saying 25 pair here, 15 pair here, 50 pair in all of Country XYZ, and people start panicking.  If I don't get these, then will I ever be able to find them?  I find myself falling into the trap occasionally, but then I just ask myself, "Do I really want these, can I see myself wearing these?, or am I just wanting them because they seem rare/obscure, whatever it may be."  As I mentioned earlier, if these were a GR and every FNL, FTL, and Mom and Pop shop had these, then I can safely say there would be no issue in getting them, finding them, and watching them collect dust and yellow on the shelf.

I think the limited tag helped on these. GRs sit due to the fact most of us know they will go on sale or be able to be had on a discount. A lot of us (I think) are on a buy now, think later plan on some of the limited releases. If we pass we might regret it and have to pay rape price later....if we get em and don't like em we can sell or trade em later.

My wife tried for me on eastbay, I called my nearest shiekh and its a no go. I wanted em kinda, but I'm not trippin that I didn't get em.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

2hdz1ip.jpg
2h7jsi8.jpg

Westchester vs Fairfax yesterday. Westchester won 58-46.

im wondering if those r PEs, or GR later on... from pix, seems like they had same color blocking as the concords but red

I got lucky and got my 12.5 off NDC last night. I can't wait to see them in person. The lady @ NDC told me that if you chose next day or 2nd day air, that they will be shipping today.

Woke up this morning when for a quick gym session, shower, ate and arrived at NTLA around 12:30pm and got my 8.5 "East L.A."
Just a sick shoe
pimp.gif

went to both niketown beverly hills and nike santa monica and copped with ease! lots of stock available, cats need to put in the legwork though!

Originally Posted by tbart75

I got lucky and got my 12.5 off NDC last night. I can't wait to see them in person. The lady @ NDC told me that if you chose next day or 2nd day air, that they will be shipping today.
ordered off ndc with 2nd day air and it still says my order is in progress. am i screwed?
frown.gif

Can't wait to see some pics.

Damn I hope these restock.
I agree if these were a GR they'd be an easy buy and we'd probably be able to get them for a bill like the concords.

on a side note, I think your computers are faster than mine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Westchesters in the past have been only PEs and never released.

like the II STs?
if those r the PEs they are wearing... it is quite a plain PEs, nothing special at all, just like the bred GR becomes white/red colorway

^^^
pimp.gif

Just called WSS and they got them, but no phone orders. they even had my size

c4- hope u and everyone get their pairs... their phones must be ringing non-stop after dude posted the info lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom