OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stonesour8

^^ I liked them since i first saw them, but people arent allowed to change their mind??

I'm not saying people aren't allowed to change there mindBut 2-3 hours before they drop?! Come onOr changing they mind after they hear it's limited?!Come onBe real... Everyone (as a whole) was dogging these things.. Calling them ugly and a easy pass. Now everyone on here got them? Hmmm

What shoes do u guys think Kobe will wear for the ASG

Would he wear 4 different shoes for each quarter?
Good to see the LAs release in decent #s in the LA area.
Looks like these had a 5 rings type release, as opposed to the Big Stage release.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^ I liked them since i first saw them, but people arent allowed to change their mind??
I'm not saying people aren't allowed to change there mindBut 2-3 hours before they drop?! Come onOr changing they mind after they hear it's limited?!Come onBe real... Everyone (as a whole) was dogging these things.. Calling them ugly and a easy pass. Now everyone on here got them? Hmmm
Don't worry D, I'm sticking to my word. LA's are an easy pass for me.

THIS!!!!
I agree and suddenly new people started showing up.. Hypebeast
sick.gif
 These has always been in my radar. Did you get yours on lock Notorious?

Nice LAs with the Red Laces swap up there
pimp.gif
 PUTANGINAMOLEBRON! lol 

Well... I struck out on eastbay and NDC

Honestly.. I personally didn't try myself.

I left my fate in 3 other dudes hands.. And they were unable to get them
2 were flat out unable to get them
The 3rd person had them for me, and I told him nah because I didn't wanna have three pairs.. Come to find out that the other 2 couldn't get them off NDC.

But my brother was able to get a pair for me...

Don't have them in person.. He's gonna ship them.

Well... I struck out on eastbay and NDC

Honestly.. I personally didn't try myself.

I left my fate in 3 other dudes hands.. And they were unable to get them
2 were flat out unable to get them
The 3rd person had them for me, and I told him nah because I didn't wanna have three pairs.. Come to find out that the other 2 couldn't get them off NDC.

But my brother was able to get a pair for me...

Don't have them in person.. He's gonna ship them.
That's good man! I happy you got a pair! These were on top of your list 
pimp.gif
 Congrats!

Darryl, glad you got them bro... Sorry I couldn't help out.. Weekday releases are basically impossible for me to do...

Glad I passed on the LAs... SO UGLY. More for everyone else
pimp.gif

everyone was saying pass then all of a sudden everybodys scrambling to get them LOL

good look on the red laces i forget they sell extra red laces for 2.89 will copp as soon as my pair comes in i think im be all over the kobe line ,easily passing on
all the jordan brand stuff except for a pair of 5s  this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom