OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem S.
happy.gif
Sent you confirmation an hour ago. lol I'll resend.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Can't wait to get my pair of LA's in from NDC so I can put the red laces from my Grinches in them. Hope I'll be able to grab the Sunsets, there's just something about that orange!
The laces aren't red, more like infrared.  While the intent is nice, you're not the first to think of this .... NOT my pic.
410153ea973f8f415acb17e927f5c9ba783e387.jpg

Stonesour8 wrote:
Can someone put some white laces on their LAs

I've seen it ... it doesn't look great imo (doesn't compare to red or infrared), and the pic was posted way earlier in this thread.  

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I want sunsets bad
I love them.
They look good
It's that the first orange Kobe?
Can't think of a orange Kobe.

Only one I can think of is the unreleased Orange ZKV TBs. Does that count?!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Can't wait to get my pair of LA's in from NDC so I can put the red laces from my Grinches in them. Hope I'll be able to grab the Sunsets, there's just something about that orange!
The laces aren't red, more like infrared.  While the intent is nice, you're not the first to think of this .... NOT my pic.

Stonesour8 wrote:

Never claimed to be the first. Actually, I think that may be the pic that made me think that would be a good look.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Finally had time off work to post a quick pic. The flash makes the colors look like they don't match but they do. Wish I had the aways to switch laces.
nice toos!!!!

Stonesour8 wrote:

Never claimed to be the first. Actually, I think that may be the pic that made me think that would be a good look.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am 100% putting those red laces on the LA's

Checked Ship Confirm fr. Eastbay mine's coming in Monday (fingers crossed)... But in reality

All I can say is....
"I'm gonna be the brokest (if there's such a word) son of a gun this February"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm doing the math in my head and it just makes me crazy and wooorried.. uh oh!

I don't care but after this month I'm gonna take time off a bit, TAX TIME FELLAS

Just hoping everything goes well (as planned)...
happy.gif

Seems like a good idea white laces on this East LAs, yellow might go well with this as the shade of Blue on this is close to Concord-%#+, haven't seen really this peersonally but it might just work...

Hope everybody gets their pair!!..

Originally Posted by Holiday

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am 100% putting those red laces on the LA's

I wanted to contribute but not drum up more hype.   Pic is 
pimp.gif

DarkSteel, that pic changed my mind, too, because it breaks up the monotone color of the shoe.  That seems like eons ago.  
laugh.gif
  I'll see if I can find the white laces one, but it's ugly in my eyes.

I'm glad you found that pic. I didn't have the patience to scroll through all these pages to look for it. Seeing how it looks makes me even more anxious to get mine in now though!

black/red kobes on sneakerhead right now. too plain for me but who knows, maybe i'll cop down the road lol.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

For all u 3D kobe fans
Sickk!  I hate bitin' but u got any info on that shirt?  I was thinking about a Star Wars matching shirt earlier today to match the 3Ds and this hits it exactly.

I was in forever 21 waiting for my homegirl to cop something and then I seen this in the mens section lol .... 1st thing that popped in my mind was 3D kobes lol.... If u want the shirt I bet u could find it on there website

from nike vault facebook - 
[h3]Will you be getting the East LA Zoom Kobe VI today?

Nike Vault -----  No we will have all the Kobe VI's on Feb 17th
[/h3]

Stonesour8 wrote:

i agree

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I want sunsets bad
I love them.
They look good
It's that the first orange Kobe?
Can't think of a orange Kobe.

Only one I can think of is the unreleased Orange ZKV TBs. Does that count?!

Yeah.. It counts..Wasn't thinking of those

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

roll.gif

I just read your sig!  May I ask why they aren't your addiction anymore?  I'm willing to bet low quality, banana shaped, hypebeasts, etc. like everyone else?  Thats what ruined them for me 
tired.gif

I've been in the sneaker game for a grip and bought NOTHING BUT Js ever since the Vs--and that's OG.  but I wear my kicks and need replacements.  Over the years I've seen nasty, dreadful, changes with Air Jordans, specifically the retros.  But I'm not going to get into OG vs retro (Nike Air issue doesn't bother me at all) that much but yes, they are bad now.  
Banana-shaped - check

Deformed shape from originals - check

Different material from originals - check

Gimmicky stamps on shoes like Mr Yuck symbol on "Flu game" - check

Poor Quality material - check

Poor Quality worksmanship - check

Lacking of comfort/padding - check

Lacking in creativity/style - check

Higher-priced - check

Increased, overblown HYPE - check

So yeah, that's what comes off the head.  Now looking at your list, you've missed some points. 
laugh.gif
  But don't get me wrong, I still like some of the newer models.  I like the Spiz'ikes, 2011, XX3, and some of the 6IX Rings.  I have the Infrared Pack that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.  I love my Cool grey XIs.  The Cements were pretty good.  Can't wait for the TB IIIs and the Black cement IIIs.  I'll get the Concord XIs, too.  But for the most part, it's just here and there for me and JB.  Passed on all XIIIs and will pass on "Playoffs" too.  Bordeauxs ugly, always.  Won't get grape/laney pack b/c yellow shoes are terrible unless it's a Durant III Christmas release.  My point is that not all Jordans are bad, but the majority of them are just unnecessary, over-priced hype.  So Kobes and Lebrons it is until they retro. 
smile.gif

Lakers tonight
roll.gif
, I'll buy everyone a pair of East LA if the Lakers win
smokin.gif
, and buy the looks of the game, I'll be out of money
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom